COVID-19 Vaccines With “minor Side Effects”

Lollipop2

The link that you provided does not work for me.
Thank you :): Strange it pulls up on my iPhone.

OP
David PS

David PS

Thank you :): Strange it pulls up on my iPhone.
The censors have not quite got their act together yet.

Edit - Divide and is a wartime strategy.

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

Persistent varicella zoster virus infection following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was associated with the presence of encoded spike protein in the lesion

Fk5t8o_WIAAxOf8

OP
David PS

David PS

I think that it is obvious that in the past few years, the health authorities have been disinterested in getting to the root cause of the excess deaths (and the like) stemming from covid and the clot shots. They have quitely worked behind scene to discredit health professionals and may have even yanked credentials from people who could not be persuaded (bribed or intimidated) that the shots were safe and effective.

I never studied or has an interest in US constitional law. But I believe that Governor DeSantis has an unfettered right to probe into this matter for the benefit of the people living in Florida. Health authorities would lie to suppress such a probe. Their allies in the press are making him look like a kook and they want him to stay in his lane.

Peatress

Disturbing. But the statement below troubles me even more. The idea of symptomatic transmission of anything makes me question the validity of this article.

From the article:

In other words: A homogeneous population-wide shift towards IgG4 for certain antibodies, can end up impacting our relationship to respiratory viruses other than SARS2 as well. You could expect for example, that vaccinated people may become better asymptomatic spreaders of other respiratory viruses, like RSV. We see evidence of cross-reactive antibodies between SARS2 and the human corona viruses. Do you want those to switch from IgG3 to IgG4? Probably not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals