COVID-19 Vaccines With “minor Side Effects”

David PS

LUH 3417

“Journalists could have pressed them on this issue months ago. The first people to get vaccines are carefully picked to be the least likely to have a negative reaction. If the Oxford vaccine is knocking them around badly, it might not bode well for the rest of us. Don’t get me wrong: A day or two of pain or illness wouldn’t deter me from getting an effective Covid-19 vaccine. But I think we need to be prepared if that’s going to be the case.”

This article is incredibly weak. No deeper questioning into how even the most seemingly innocuous mild side effects may actually point to long term damage.
"Minor" side effect like CIA/NSA/Pedogon RFID chip tracking, nanoparticle 5G resonant microwave heart/lung/ brain-frying, sterility, cancer and early death?

The author cowardly squeezes in lines such as the above about how they’ll take a day or two of feeling terrible if it means freedom from lockdowns while denying the 99.5% people who do not get sick from covid and therefore absolutely do not need a vaccine (neither do the ones who do have comorbidities, actually having comorbidities is an even better reason to NOT get vaccined) and the facts behind herd immunity.

Drareg

People should also tell your friends about Pandemrix the 2009 flu vaccine that caused multiple cases of permanent narcolepsy after passing a more stringent trial, said trials are not necessary for covid 19. I’m sure the trials in 2009 passed off just fine and then.......

The link is to the heavily edited Wikipedia article that still can’t hide how the vaccine ruined lives.
Pandemrix - Wikipedia

Arnold Grape

There is no way I am taking some kind of rush job, quick-to-marketplace vaccine, but what will the consequences be? Will I be asked to show my COVID vac ID card when I go somewhere? Almost certainly you could probably guess at the results of resisting such a thing.

RealNeat

my main concern right now is to figure out how these vaccines are really going to operate in the body and how dangerous it will be for people to be around these vaccinated sheep.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
my main concern right now is to figure out how these vaccines are really going to operate in the body and how dangerous it will be for people to be around these vaccinated sheep.

Excellent point. Another issue is - how many variants of the vaccine will there have to be, and who will get which variant. As for flu vaccines, there will probably be a version for the elderly, maybe one for young children. But of more concern is the version for the elite - how will it differ from ours? Will there be a version for scientists, so that they don't have the opportunity to analyze the common-folk version? Will there be a version for "essential business" folks and one for "non-essential business" folks? So many possibilities...

tara

If you know of someone who is still on the fence about getting one of the Covid-19 vaccines, this article from wired.com may give them a nudge.
On the fence seems to be a reasonable place wrt vaccines that are only in the process of development and testing. It's early days yet.

lvysaur

I think that most people are looney when it comes to COVID, and the reality will settle in within the next year or so.

But regardless it would be of utmost common sense to avoid the most rushed and forced through vaccine in human history--even if you were completely pro-vaccine.

Gone Peating

Excellent point. Another issue is - how many variants of the vaccine will there have to be, and who will get which variant. As for flu vaccines, there will probably be a version for the elderly, maybe one for young children. But of more concern is the version for the elite - how will it differ from ours? Will there be a version for scientists, so that they don't have the opportunity to analyze the common-folk version? Will there be a version for "essential business" folks and one for "non-essential business" folks? So many possibilities...

German govt admitted to giving a different vaccine to the public vs govt/military personnel. Only the one for the public had the "adjuvant" AKA mercury, aluminum and other poisons "intended to create an immune response"

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

tankasnowgod

On the fence seems to be a reasonable place wrt vaccines that are only in the process of development and testing. It's early days yet.

Doesn't seem reasonable to me at all. I, nor most people I know, are "on the fence" about taking a potentially lethal drug with no known benefits.

How about I won't even consider it until it's been approved and then on the open market for at least 20 years? That's my default when it comes to pharmacueticals.

rei

I think that most people are looney when it comes to COVID, and the reality will settle in within the next year or so.

But regardless it would be of utmost common sense to avoid the most rushed and forced through vaccine in human history--even if you were completely pro-vaccine.
yawn. the goalpost has been kicked from 2 weeks to next year :roll:

opson123

People should also tell your friends about Pandemrix the 2009 flu vaccine that caused multiple cases of permanent narcolepsy after passing a more stringent trial, said trials are not necessary for covid 19. I’m sure the trials in 2009 passed off just fine and then.......

The link is to the heavily edited Wikipedia article that still can’t hide how the vaccine ruined lives.
Pandemrix - Wikipedia
Was about to same the say. I remember people around me being excited to get the vaccine.

Our world is ****88 up.

Nighteyes

A big issue I have with this whole vaccine development thing is that some of these companies must have invested/be investing huge amounts of money into developing this new vaccine. The incentive for them to get the vaccine through and sold is massive and I fear it compromises objectiveness when it comes to evaluating its safety.
It would really take a lot for me to trust any vaccine that comes out with all the corruption that takes place in conducting and publishing studies. Who knows what the real truth is and I find it hard to trust anyone involved in making such a vaccine. It is also beyond me how after so many years of making vaccines noone has come up with a way to avoid aluminum and mercury to make them safer

schultz

German govt admitted to giving a different vaccine to the public vs govt/military personnel. Only the one for the public had the "adjuvant" AKA mercury, aluminum and other poisons "intended to create an immune response"

It is also beyond me how after so many years of making vaccines noone has come up with a way to avoid aluminum and mercury to make them safer

I stumbled upon a sciencedaily article talking about a new adjuvant they might be using in C19 trials/vaccines. They didn't explain what the adjuvant actually was, but called it ASO3 and I am going to assume that is an oxidized arsenic based material. I was wondering why they want to use a new adjuvant? Possibly for marketing as people are wary of alum now. Or they needed something stronger?

Vaccine additives can enhance immune flexibility -- Implications for flu and SARS-CoV-2

Giraffe

AS03 - Wikipedia
AS03 (for "Adjuvant System 03") is the trade name for a squalene-based immunologic adjuvant used in various vaccine products by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). It is used, for example, in GSK's A/H1N1 pandemic flu vaccine Pandemrix. It is also in Arepannix and the new Q-pan for H5N1 influenza.[1]

A dose of AS03 adjuvant contains[2]
Small observational studies reported from Finland and Sweden in 2012, and larger studies from Ireland reported in 2012, and reported in each of England, Norway and France in 2013, found an association between narcolepsy and an A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine that used AS03 adjuvant; the rates ranged from one in 16,000 doses to one in 50,000 doses.[3] As of 2016 it was unclear whether or not the adjuvant was responsible; other suspected causes include genetic susceptibility, exposure to A(H1N1)pdm09, manufacturing impurities, and combinations of these factors.[3]

Terma

That's the point I hardcore load up on GSH/NADPH (despite the oxidase - needed for kynurenine pathway to throttle immunity, steroids including cortisol in acute emergency) in weeks/months leading up to it if they force it on me, and all the competing minerals (Zn/Se/Li/Mg/etc), beta-alanine/serine/taurine/B/C/D, maybe steroids like DHEA or methylfolate, melatonin, something else, things you could also try against the disease. I recall concerns about squalene and attempts to squash them. Some places might forego the mandatory (Sweden? New Zealand? Why mandatory vaccination is unethical and immoral), they have the biggest incentive to push it places they think fewer people will get them [I guess it depends how long-term your strategy, since if you want to be extremely careful you'd do the opposite more gradually so you only have a minority resisting? The media gives the illusion of majority so I'm not sure].

Last edited:

Lollipop2

It is also beyond me how after so many years of making vaccines noone has come up with a way to avoid aluminum and mercury to make them safer
Delores Cahill the immunologist in Ireland and her company created a safe vaccine without any adjuvants. She claims it is easy to do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals