Corona Virus How To Treat

B

Braveheart

I have tons of info on ARTEMISININ

sweetpeat

I have tons of info on ARTEMISININ
Probably the saddest information from the pdf above:
1621354067713.png

I know it's only hypothetical, but still.

Blue Water

Probably higher if Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine had been used as well. Or even Losartan etc. etc.
I don't know how to utilize some of those therapies, like losartan, is it just a one a day thing?

I was taking lots of quercitin and vitamin C daily and I couldn't get rid of undulating episodes of extreme fatigue and chest pain. As soon as I started taking sweet wormwood those episodes disappeared, it was like a miracle.

Lollipop2

I don't know how to utilize some of those therapies, like losartan, is it just a one a day thing?

I was taking lots of quercitin and vitamin C daily and I couldn't get rid of undulating episodes of extreme fatigue and chest pain. As soon as I started taking sweet wormwood those episodes disappeared, it was like a miracle.
Losartan is good for helping those with Covid and breathing problems breathe easier. The others are for the virus itself. Good for you taking sweet wormwood! It works well. I had taken Artemisinin before and it worked great. Then totally forgot about it until @bzmazu mentioned it in this thread. I honestly would use Artemisinin before ivermectin if I felt I needed it. Also here is a way to make homemade Hydroxychloroquine:

B10D2FC0-AFB2-4ABF-A441-130DD3272BBC.jpeg

B

Braveheart

Losartan is good for helping those with Covid and breathing problems breathe easier. The others are for the virus itself. Good for you taking sweet wormwood! It works well. I had taken Artemisinin before and it worked great. Then totally forgot about it until @bzmazu mentioned it in this thread. I honestly would use Artemisinin before ivermectin if I felt I needed it. Also here is a way to make homemade Hydroxychloroquine:

View attachment 23610
I might have mentioned this somewhere before...Yes I have taken Artemisinin for a number of years for leukemia, prostate...I am 76 and in excellent health...and I believe it also protects me from Covid...recent research confirms this...my young wife and daughter take Ivermectin.

Lollipop2

I might have mentioned this somewhere before...Yes I have taken Artemisinin for a number of years for leukemia, prostate...I am 76 and in excellent health...and I believe it also protects me from Covid...recent research confirms this...my young wife and daughter take Ivermectin.
Interesting. I do remember you taking it and having good results. Those are great results actually!! Good for you.

B

Braveheart

Interesting. I do remember you taking it and having good results. Those are great results actually!! Good for you.
About repeating myself...it seems to be a part of old age...maybe they have a vaccine for that!? Jim Carey was talking about 100 people per year killed by falling coconuts, but said, don't worry... they are developing a vaccine for that.

Lollipop2

About repeating myself...it seems to be a part of old age...maybe they have a vaccine for that!? Jim Carey was talking about 100 people per year killed by falling coconuts, but said, don't worry... they are developing a vaccine for that.
Lololol...

Blue Water

Do you take the artemisinin extract or the whole herb? I have seen a few reports of liver toxicity with the extract so am a bit cautious with it. I was using whole herb when treating myself for Covid.

Lollipop2

Do you take the artemisinin extract or the whole herb? I have seen a few reports of liver toxicity with the extract so am a bit cautious with it. I was using whole herb when treating myself for Covid.
You do have to be careful - 4 days on, 3 days off and not high does and a reputable product. If you take care, it is miraculous, lots of controlled peer reviewed studies showing it is highly effective against malaria.

B

Braveheart

Have taken the pure Artemisinin for years now, but after reading about the effects of the herb extract Artemisia, am alternating them whenever I finish a bottle of one....liver toxicity never got my attention (and I do pay attention) and I have been in contact w the original researchers Singh and Lai at WSU. They recommend the Artemisinin. Dose: Artemisinin 200mg once daily...Artemisia 500 mg twice daily...both w a little fat/milk oil for absorption...4 days on 3 off. I am quite sure this is protecting me from virus...can't remember even having the flu in years now. Cured my leukemia and serious prostate issues among other things...Liver problems? I think I have info on it protecting liver of alcoholics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

Policosanols - as discussed by Georgi and others on this forum may be helpful for those that have taken the vaxx...As it's a cheap supplement with almost zero contraindications so everyone can take it. It may be especially beneficial when it comes to clotting and platelet aggregation. May even help to detox the nanolipid and the liver in general. Another tool in our tool chest

Lollipop2

Policosanols - as discussed by Georgi and others on this forum may be helpful for those that have taken the vaxx...As it's a cheap supplement with almost zero contraindications so everyone can take it. It may be especially beneficial when it comes to clotting and platelet aggregation. May even help to detox the nanolipid and the liver in general. Another tool in our tool chest
This is a great idea.

Lollipop2

limonene may also be helpful with breaking down the nanolipids from vaxx.
I love d-limonene! Such a good substance. That would be awesome way to help with those nanolipids...

Inaut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals