Corona Virus How To Treat

David PS

sugarisgreat

A few doctors have proposed that suramin is what should be used to counter the vaccine/spike proteins.
I have no idea how you would get a doctor to subscribe this?
It is also in Autism trials (interesting).

According to one doctor, "pine needle" tea has this substance as suramin (basically free).

Fennel seeds have been suggested as well:

loess

My friend has been struggling with what we're both fairly certain are continued lingering symptoms of C O V I D. It initially manifested itself as severe back pain, gastrointestinal distress and diarrhea that continued for at least 10 days, at which point she finally went to an urgent care clinic and was told she likely had a UTI or kidney infection, and was given Keflex (a cephalosporin antibiotic) for five days, with no significant improvements.

This progressed further into extreme fatigue, brain fog, episodes of intense anxiety and fear, sometimes stomach pain after eating but not every time, continued back and rib pain/soreness, irritation in her throat and a slight post-nasal drip. She has some chest tightness and slight congestion which has not worsened but causes her a lot of anxiety and fear about getting to a point where symptoms spread to her lungs and she is not able to breathe. Typically each day she's got about a two to four hour window in between the morning and early afternoon where she feels OK and can move around doing light gardening, but every day by 4 or 5pm her energy plummets and she starts feeling terrible again.

Thankfully the diarrhea has cleared up and she has normal bowel movements once a day. I still think her GI tract is inflamed and was maybe even further compromised by the antibiotic that she was put on. She's starting to feel small lumps in her lower left abdomen, and I'm beginning to suspect she may have some level of diverticulitis happening.

I have thrown everything I can think of at this. We've seen some improvements, but she really seems to have plateaued at this point, and this has been going on for over a month now.

This is what we've tried so far, in varying doses/timing/frequency:

- Ivermectin (five day course which she just finished)
- Cyproheptadine (mostly at night, she refuses to take more than 1 mg as she is concerned about being even more fatigued the next day, but it seems to be really helping her sleep)
- Methylene blue (Idealabs Oxidal, nearly every day)
- Aspirin
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid powder buffered with baking soda)
- Zinc (via oysters, lamb, beef liver)
- Small servings of beef liver every few days
- Oxtail broth/gelatin
- Glycine
- Pure Encapsulations B complex
- Thiamine (have experimented with 25mg daily of TTFD/allithiamine and some Thiamine HCL)
- Lots of orange juice and coconut water
- Good quality milk
- Lots of Progesterone, rubbed on her gums and also topically in attempts to soothe her back/rib pain
- Carrot salad most days
- Lots of magnesium (Idealabs Magnoil)
- Vitamin K2 (Idealabs Kuinone)
- Vitamin D (Idealabs Calcirol)
- Niacinamide
- Sunlight during the day & incandescent/brooder lamps at night
- Good diet, she is making big efforts to eat easily digestible nourishing foods

I feel confident in the Ivermectin and methylene blue having been potentially effective in inhibiting the replication of the virus. It's the cytokine storm/hyperinflammation response that just will not calm down. She's trying really hard and is dedicated to doing everything she can to stay grounded and calm, but she's stuck in nervous system dysregulation and is very frightened of her condition worsening, so the stress response in her body I think is not helping things.

We don't know where to go from here. She's not in a financial position to pay out of pocket to work with a functional medicine practitioner. There are no Frontline C O V I D - 19 Critical Care Alliance physicians near us. We live in the middle of the USA where the health care systems are completely mainstream and both of us are concerned about her entering the hospital system where the environment is way more stressful than her home where it's quiet and calm and she can rest comfortably. In the hospital system they're likely to put her on Remdesivir and other potentially harmful treatment protocols. The urgent care clinic did bloodwork about a week ago and nothing at all was out of range. Her GP is kind, but again, is embedded in allopathic medicine and basically tells her nothing useful except to monitor things and to call her again if it gets worse.

I would welcome any thoughts or advice on something I might be missing. I'd really like for her throat/upper chest tightness and slight congestion to go away. I feel like it's very possible that it's simply taking her body a long time to sort out and deal with quelling the cascade of inflammation that's what is from what I understand is largely driven by serotonin, and that we need to be patient. On the other hand, it's really hard to feel like I have any objective gauge other than observing her symptoms to know that things are resolving.

AndrewGesell

My friend has been struggling with what we're both fairly certain are continued lingering symptoms of C O V I D. It initially manifested itself as severe back pain, gastrointestinal distress and diarrhea that continued for at least 10 days, at which point she finally went to an urgent care clinic and was told she likely had a UTI or kidney infection, and was given Keflex (a cephalosporin antibiotic) for five days, with no significant improvements.

This progressed further into extreme fatigue, brain fog, episodes of intense anxiety and fear, sometimes stomach pain after eating but not every time, continued back and rib pain/soreness, irritation in her throat and a slight post-nasal drip. She has some chest tightness and slight congestion which has not worsened but causes her a lot of anxiety and fear about getting to a point where symptoms spread to her lungs and she is not able to breathe. Typically each day she's got about a two to four hour window in between the morning and early afternoon where she feels OK and can move around doing light gardening, but every day by 4 or 5pm her energy plummets and she starts feeling terrible again.

Thankfully the diarrhea has cleared up and she has normal bowel movements once a day. I still think her GI tract is inflamed and was maybe even further compromised by the antibiotic that she was put on. She's starting to feel small lumps in her lower left abdomen, and I'm beginning to suspect she may have some level of diverticulitis happening.

I have thrown everything I can think of at this. We've seen some improvements, but she really seems to have plateaued at this point, and this has been going on for over a month now.

- Cyproheptadine (mostly at night, she refuses to take more than 1 mg as she is concerned about being even more fatigued the next day, but it seems to be really helping her sleep)
- Aspirin
- Oxtail broth/gelatin
- Glycine
- Thiamine (have experimented with 25mg daily of TTFD/allithiamine and some Thiamine HCL)
- Good quality milk
- Lots of Progesterone, rubbed on her gums and also topically in attempts to soothe her back/rib pain
- Carrot salad most days
- Niacinamide
- Good diet, she is making big efforts to eat easily digestible nourishing foods

I feel confident in the Ivermectin and methylene blue having been potentially effective in inhibiting the replication of the virus. It's the cytokine storm/hyperinflammation response that just will not calm down. She's trying really hard and is dedicated to doing everything she can to stay grounded and calm, but she's stuck in nervous system dysregulation and is very frightened of her condition worsening, so the stress response in her body I think is not helping things.

We don't know where to go from here. She's not in a financial position to pay out of pocket to work with a functional medicine practitioner. There are no Frontline C O V I D - 19 Critical Care Alliance physicians near us. We live in the middle of the USA where the health care systems are completely mainstream and both of us are concerned about her entering the hospital system where the environment is way more stressful than her home where it's quiet and calm and she can rest comfortably. In the hospital system they're likely to put her on Remdesivir and other potentially harmful treatment protocols. The urgent care clinic did bloodwork about a week ago and nothing at all was out of range. Her GP is kind, but again, is embedded in allopathic medicine and basically tells her nothing useful except to monitor things and to call her again if it gets worse.

I would welcome any thoughts or advice on something I might be missing. I'd really like for her throat/upper chest tightness and slight congestion to go away. I feel like it's very possible that it's simply taking her body a long time to sort out and deal with quelling the cascade of inflammation that's what is from what I understand is largely driven by serotonin, and that we need to be patient. On the other hand, it's really hard to feel like I have any objective gauge other than observing her symptoms to know that things are resolving.
Sucks. Sad to hear all that.

Yeha i got covid in June. Had to change my lifestyle. Drink bone broth daily. Got real bad 2 months later in end of August but was able to stop the intestinal problems for the most part (cognition plummeted due to viral/bacterial infection)

Still dealing with inflammation daily almost a year later. It got better. Can go snowboarding and dancing most nights. Just need to be cognizant of physical parameters and backlash of exertion... **** my arms got skinny and all I wanna do is weighted pull ups lol

Doing virtually the same protocol minus the progesterone. Red light is really good. All I can say is make sure you are keeping the stress low and going on vacations in nature. Try to see the positives.

I just had a doc appointment last week after a second covid infection. Only lasted 5 days this time and mostly just the cytokine storm; which was probably half or less as bad as the initial infection which could've killed me. She said long haulers are recovering and I should start lifting again. We'll see :)

AndrewGesell

RealNeat

It is out there for all to see...Ivermectin kills Covid...Ivermectin saves lives...
It's still strange to me that this treatment works and makes me think whatever it is that people are "getting" isnt actually a so called virus. Do I know what it is, no, but from all the treatment protocols that I've seen/ heard work they all point to something parasitic.

It's also worth noting that whenever people get sick these days their first thought goes to COVID19, so who knows all the other illnesses we've lumped in with it.

loess

Sucks. Sad to hear all that.

Yeha i got covid in June. Had to change my lifestyle. Drink bone broth daily. Got real bad 2 months later in end of August but was able to stop the intestinal problems for the most part (cognition plummeted due to viral/bacterial infection)

Still dealing with inflammation daily almost a year later. It got better. Can go snowboarding and dancing most nights. Just need to be cognizant of physical parameters and backlash of exertion... **** my arms got skinny and all I wanna do is weighted pull ups lol

Doing virtually the same protocol minus the progesterone. Red light is really good. All I can say is make sure you are keeping the stress low and going on vacations in nature. Try to see the positives.

I just had a doc appointment last week after a second covid infection. Only lasted 5 days this time and mostly just the cytokine storm; which was probably half or less as bad as the initial infection which could've killed me. She said long haulers are recovering and I should start lifting again. We'll see :)

My heart goes out to you AndrewGesell. That's a lot to go through and then to have a second infection hit. Very glad to hear of your improvements.

AndrewGesell

My heart goes out to you AndrewGesell. That's a lot to go through and then to have a second infection hit. Very glad to hear of your improvements.
Thanks, Loess. It’s hard but pain and suffering can be awakening as well. Tonight I danced with a bunch of cute girls and even got ones number. Even if she doesn’t text back I’ve got another date tomorrow ;)

just moving in the direction of better things makes my symptoms go away. Happiness is the best therapy.

LLight

I have the impression that (as Ray said about respiratory infections stemming from the gut) SC2 could stay latent (or not so latent) in the gut.

I make the hypothesis that :
- taking osmolytes like betaine (which are involved in the immune system and could be helpful with the bad effects of the spike protein and are useful regarding dehydration),
- vitamin K2 (which has been found to be low for severe covid and could be useful to avoid intestinal biofilms entering the gut and could help sustaining dehydration thanks to antioxydant effect and potential upregulation of the CYP11A1 enzyme),
- dry fasting/intermittent water restriction (to increase detoxification pathways, digestion health and immunity),

could help getting rid of latent infections in the gut.

B

Braveheart

Lollipop2

- Aspirin
- Oxtail broth/gelatin
- Glycine
- Good quality milk
- Carrot salad most days
- Niacinamide

Hi @loess, I think you are giving all the good treatments. One thing Ray suggests is Losartan and an anti inflammatory for Covid. My brother in law used this to great results even with several co morbidities. He also used a CPAP machine to help with breathing. My sister’s idea actually and it worked well. His MD was so impressed with the idea he started sharing with his other patients. These are the only two additional things I would add to the protocol you are giving.

Inaut

A few doctors have proposed that suramin is what should be used to counter the vaccine/spike proteins.
I have no idea how you would get a doctor to subscribe this?
It is also in Autism trials (interesting).

According to one doctor, "pine needle" tea has this substance as suramin (basically free).

Fennel seeds have been suggested as well:
Bumping this. I think there’s some meat to this. I’m going to encourage people to look into this as well as I think it’s low cost/low tech/potentially very effective and universal. I’m especially concerned for the vaccinated people... thank you so much for posting !!@sugarisgreat

David PS

Inaut

@haidut @Hans @anyone any thoughts on this? Is there validity to reversing it damage from vaccine( as long as mRNA isn’t incorporated)?

Blue Water

- Aspirin
- Oxtail broth/gelatin
- Glycine
- Good quality milk
- Carrot salad most days
- Niacinamide

Sweet wormwood helped me a lot. I would give it a try.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals