Corona Virus How To Treat

Perry Staltic

Plain inhaled budesonide reduces risk of clinical deterioration by 91% in Covid outpatients in British RCT (n=124, stopped early for success).

Study

hotte

Lollipop2

David PS

B

Braveheart

It is out there for all to see...Ivermectin kills Covid...Ivermectin saves lives...

David PS

The emergency use authorization for the Covid vaccine could only be obtained if there was no viable method of treating Covid. The FDA had to attack Ivermectin (and other treatments) so that the covid vaccine would be eligible for consideration for emergency use.

Lollipop2

The emergency use authorization for the Covid vaccine could only be obtained if there was no viable method of treating Covid. The FDA had to attack Ivermectin (and other treatments) so that the covid vaccine would be eligible for consideration for emergency use.
+1000

Regina

ding ding ding +1

David PS

Over the years I have purchased 3 diferent types of NAC from Amazon. They are no longer available for sale.

Lollipop2

Over the years I have purchased 3 diferent types of NAC from Amazon. They are no longer available for sale.
This is concerning. I hope they don’t ban Vit D, zinc, Vit C, Aspirin etc. Crazy times we are living through.