Corona Virus How To Treat

Perry Staltic

A small reminder to people unfamiliar with Infectious Disease treatment practices & evidence-based standards: Only 14% of current ID recommendations are based on at least 1 RCT. Ivermectin in Covid-19 has 25 in its favour. Its suppression is an outrage

Perry Staltic

Treating patients is not that hard. Treat early, that’s a mainstay. Especially the at risk. Treat all phases at the appropriate time. The virus is replicating only at the beginning of the disease process. Viral replication is not killing patients. Most of these academic docs don’t even know this. Why would they. They don’t see many patients.

revenant

I went on a holiday in Mexico and ended up catching COVID during my last days (probably the Brazilian variant, but this will be confirmed by the lab later). Started feeling bad during the flight and tested positive at the airport after landing. The following night I woke up in a fever of 38 C.

Symptoms so far:

Day 1 (flying back): Felt a bit feverish, started developing a cough
Day 2: 38 C all day, dry cough, fatique
Day 3: 37.5 C all day, cough continues and hurts the chest, fatique
Day 4: 37.2 C all day, cough is a little better, headaches, fatique
Day 5: EDIT: Fever back to 38,2 C, cough still there but doesn't hurt the chest anymore, fatique

Things I've been taking:

- Magnesium
- NAC
- Vitamin B1/B2/C/D/E/K2
- Aspirin
- Niacinamide
- Methylene blue
- Quercetin
- Zinc

Too bad I didn't buy any ivermectin while I was there, would've been interesting to see if it helped. Funny thing is my symptoms started ~12h after eating the only PUFA-laden meal of the trip (and also staying awake for 24+ hours), makes me think whether I would've been asymptomatic without it or not.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Three days of lysine 2000 mg, fever has been at 38,9 C. Doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe a virus has nothing to do with what you're experiencing. People frequently become ill after traveling to other countries for various reasons: chemical contamination from airplane air, something in the food, etc.

LLight

Betach3.com

Betaine is protective against stress, anti-inflammatory and may have metabolic boosting and anti-viral properties.

Lollipop2

Three days of lysine 2000 mg, fever has been at 38,9 C. Doesn't seem to be working.
That dosage is not enough. Try 8,000 or 10,000 mg. It would certainly make a difference I bet; 2,000 every few hours. I have told my family members and clients to try that much in shingles outbreaks. Knocks it out fast.

sweetpeat

That dosage is not enough. Try 8,000 or 10,000 mg. It would certainly make a difference I bet; 2,000 every few hours. I have told my family members and clients to try that much in shingles outbreaks. Knocks it out fast.
That's good to know. The guy in the video cautions against going above 3 grams (3,000mg) per day.

Lollipop2

That's good to know. The guy in the video cautions against going above 3 grams (3,000mg) per day.
Correct if taken on a regular basis. But if only for two or three days than no problem. As the symptoms reduce, reduce the dose until you don’t need it at all. I spoke more extensively in another thread about lysine. You might search that post if interested.

Tim Lundeen

So the other thread says 1500mg every 3 hours with milk, for 2 or 3 days, reduce as symptoms improve. Copying here so it's all in one place. Thanks!

Perry Staltic

I've only used the word lysine once in my posts, so it was easy to find the thread it's in. I remembered dosage was discussed.

Lollipop2

So the other thread says 1500mg every 3 hours with milk, for 2 or 3 days, reduce as symptoms improve. Copying here so it's all in one place. Thanks!
Hey thanks guys! @Perry Staltic @Tim Lundeen

It is truly amazing lysine’s short term affect on virus problems. Even since that post my friend called me panicking over shingles. I suggested the same to her. She called 2 days later and said that it was miraculous!

StephanF

Forum Supporter

Molnupiravir: A New Hope For Prevention And Treatment Of Covid-19 And Other Dangerous Viruses​

“A new Covid-19 therapy has completed its phase two human trial and the results are promising. Molnupiravir, developed by Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP and Merck & Co., reached its endpoint objective of reducing the length of Covid-19 infections, according to a Merck press release. This endpoint, among others, will be examined in greater depth upon the full data release from the trial. “

AndrewGesell

I just placed an order for Ivermectin. I am still not 100% recovered from Covid, I have a feeling in my lungs of them being slightly inflamed that will just not go away it is as if I am slightly out of breath. There are certain supplements that can temporarily remove this such as Niacin and serotonin antagonists but it seems to come back.

I now think that the reason I was susceptible to Covid in the first place is I have been suffering from digestive issues for about the past 9 months they are not that bad just consistent gas. Things like carrot salad and charcoal are all only temporary fixes. I think an unhealthy gut that is full of parasites and bad bacteria is what is may be causing so called "long covid" for most people. Hopefully this ivermectin will help to alleviate some of these problems as well as others. I'm also going to be taking some antibiotics to hopefully take out some of the other bacteria.
I've had long covid since June. Horrific symptoms. All improved. Back to living life as normal. Sleep, bone broth, good diet and especially low stress. I stopped all physical activity except walking for 3 months.

Methylene blue+Redington may have helped a lot too. Seems to in the mornings along with aspirin for the bad nights.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals