Corona Virus How To Treat

David PS

In the elderly immunosenescence is problematic. It turns out that even a single bout of exercise increases T-cell activity. The first link states that overcrowding the immune space with excess clones of viral-specific T cells causes the naïve T-cell repertoire to shrink, which increases infection susceptibility to novel pathogens. I wonder if the spike proteins are overcrowding the vaccinated

Lollipop2

In the elderly immunosenescence is problematic. It turns out that even a single bout of exercise increases T-cell activity. The first link states that overcrowding the immune space with excess clones of viral-specific T cells causes the naïve T-cell repertoire to shrink, which increases infection susceptibility to novel pathogens. I wonder if the spike proteins are overcrowding the vaccinated

Interesting. Wonder where to find out definitively? Anyone picked up on this?

David PS

Unheated natto inhibit the ability of the virus that causes COVID-19 to infect cells (at least in vitro).

Gustav3Y

Can someone have COVID and never develop antibodies?
What other scientific methods are there to be sure someone had COVID?

It is strange because now they suspect a family member had it, even if there are and never were antibodies present, no symptoms, not quick test positive results.
They are trying to put some weird symptoms that he has on the back of COVID, saying even there is no proof whatsoever, supposedly some people get the disease but are negative on quick tests and even after months they develop no antibodies.

Is this even real or just incapable doctors that blame any random inexplicable symptom on COVID?

David PS

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Can someone have COVID and never develop antibodies?
What other scientific methods are there to be sure someone had COVID?

It is strange because now they suspect a family member had it, even if there are and never were antibodies present, no symptoms, not quick test positive results.
They are trying to put some weird symptoms that he has on the back of COVID, saying even there is no proof whatsoever, supposedly some people get the disease but are negative on quick tests and even after months they develop no antibodies.

Is this even real or just incapable doctors that blame any random inexplicable symptom on COVID?
I think that when you get infected and have no natural immunity to the virus, that means that initially the virus will infect you, then your body's immune system reacts to the virus, and that means that it produces antibodies. If that won't happen, you could simply die. If you had natural immunity, then your body either has antibodies already (e.g. from an earlier infection but not too long ago) and stops the virus in its track (thereby stopping being infected), which means you never got Covid, or the immune system knows the virus and produces the antibody very quickly without you ever noticing the infection but you 'got Covid' but without any symptoms. Not sure about the actual medical term for 'having Covid' but being completely asymptomatic. I think 'infected' would means that the virus would actually start replicating in your body. But I am not a doctor, that is just my understandig.

David PS

When you see Fauci (in a video) in 2019 describing that the best way to avoid an infectious disease is to eat right, exercise, get good sleep, and avoid stress, and you realize he’s not saying any of those things today, it’s difficult to assign “public health” as a driver of his statements and actions when it comes to Covid19.

In this video a series of six critical missteps and mistakes are looked at to ask and answer the question, “what the chance this was all my accident or ignorance?”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOshzAoCtTE

dogtrainer

I tested negative four times for COVID, so I didn’t have it, but recently I have been afflicted by a horrible cough that I believed started as a particularly bad day of allergies. The allergies started me coughing, the coughing irritated my tissues, and bacteria from the throat migrated down into the lungs.my doc even wanted me to get a chest x Ray. I started taking lomatium in pretty heroic doses and after 3 days I am able to cough up a bunch of phlegm and the cough is going away.

David PS

This reinforces the observation that incidence of covid is reduced near coastlines:

StephanF

Forum Supporter

This reinforces the observation that incidence of covid is reduced near coastlines:

Interesting find! Reading through the article, the sodium-potassium pumps are mentioned and I wonder whether we can understand this better with Gilbert Ling's Association Induction Hypothesis. I just looked at his website, he passed away Nov. 10, 2019, six weeks short of his 100th birthday. God bless his soul!

David PS

Interesting find! Reading through the article, the sodium-potassium pumps are mentioned and I wonder whether we can understand this better with Gilbert Ling's Association Induction Hypothesis. I just looked at his website, he passed away Nov. 10, 2019, six weeks short of his 100th birthday. God bless his soul!

I would be curious about what you learn. My plan is to gargle with salt water and hope it helps. I know gargling with warm salt water is very healing for the gums.

Inaut

I would be curious about what you learn. My plan is to gargle with salt water and hope it helps. I know gargling with warm salt water is very healing for the gums.
I went to the dentist today and had a cleaning. I was told to gargle with salt water. Going forward I will incorporate this daily, after every meal. Should help with all sorts of oral issues. Thanks for sharing David

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals