Corona Virus How To Treat

50,000 units of D3, taken once per day

100,000 units of A (derived from fish) taken twice a day

400 units of high gamma E

Above taken with meals

And: 20g - 50g of vitamin C neutralized with baking soda/potassium bicarbonate, and sipped all day

Along with aspirin

This gets rid of any problems I’ve had — adding 500mg of thiamine and 100mg of niacinamide twice a day

8 - 10 mg of methylene blue

LucyL

If anyone is curious to go beyond germ theory, German New Medicine explains disease very well. Here is an introductory course:

Talk about psychosomatic! I listened to an interview on German New Medicine a while back, and now I fixate on things causing cancer recurrence that I never would have before :mad: Also, let me know when those two women resolve their cat fight.

catan

Yes I’d really been questioning it since when one of us gets sick (stomach issues or cold), it’s usually isolated to that person. We are a family of six and everyone assumes one kid sick means everyone gets sick. But they never get sick together even when sharing food and when someone has sore throat/runny nose/ ear infection/ vomiting. The ones with the crappier diet get sick more often and for longer. Our friends won’t see us if anyone has a hint of a runny nose in case they catch something. I don’t really care so my kids see sick kids all the time and nothing ever happens.

If viruses don’t cause diseases then the whole vaccine thing... I just can’t wrap my mind around the brainwashing.

With this Coronavirus I’m more worried about risks of quarantine since we have family in Asia. Hurdles for us to visit or for them to visit.

Do some more reading on Bechamp. It is the terrain! Many thing get pushed as the main theory, same way people were called quacks when they thought the earth was a globe, or get this the guy who said washing your hands before surgeries would save lives was put in jail!!! Science is not fact. We are always learning and expanding on theories.

Just because someone has the measles or the chicken pox doesn't necessarily mean you will get it. Me and my siblings all had the chicken pox at the same time, my Mom never got it. Not even as a child. Same with Polio, just because you were around someone with polio didn't mean you'd be paralyzed. It was a poisoning of lead arsenate and DDT which occurred at it's peak in August during annual spraying of crops. If you read the whole transcript he talks about how measles occurred in clusters, one room in a school would get it. That makes you question the contagion theory because if one classroom gets it and not the others what was happening in that one classroom that didn't happen in the others, he says likely they lost their favorite teacher or were under some kind of stress that the other classrooms weren't. A whole ship of marines got the mumps, they were completely vaccinated for it. Germ theory can't explain this. It's an anomaly, like a glitch in the matrix.

There is a strong psychosomatic component to colds too, I am testing the theory this season and so far so good! if I'm around someone coughing I immediately get afraid of germs and then wonder if I'm going to get it, well I'm changing my mindset. And so far have not been sick this year. Flip the script in my brain, just because someone coughs on me doesn't mean I have to get it too. Or just because someone vomits on me doesn't mean I have to get it too. And maybe some placebo effect with using high dose ascorbic acid, it has worked in the past so when I use it I believe I will be healthy. If these viruses were so contagious healthcare workers would be absent ALL WINTER. They don't, they are exposed all winter and still we have plenty of doctors and nurses in the ER helping people. I have known some nurses who say they have never had the flu. We need to question viruses. It is imperative we question viruses. Laws and quarantines are coming into place. Soon you won't be able to get on airplane without proving you had the yearly flu shot and things like that. People are so afraid, they will be okay with giving up their liberties.

Peater Piper

You can deny psychosomatic illness, but placebo effect is real which is all in the mind.
Oh, I'm definitely not saying that isn't a real thing, I just don't think all viral illness can be blamed on it. But I'm actually a big believer that our attitude toward things is a major factor in our health, so I think I agree with you more on this than disagree.

When you say foothold, what factors would you say prevents that foothold
They need access to the cells. The body has barriers in place to prevent that, but many factors can reduce their effectiveness. Prime entry point is the mouth and nasal cavity. Ciliary function and mucosal lining are the cleaning mechanisms. If things are working correctly, the viruses hit that lining, get carried to the stomach by the cilia and meet their demise in our stomach acid. What factors compromise that function? Low humidity, inflammation, dry membranes, fungus, mold, bacterial biofilms, poor sinus structure, health issues like cystic fibrosis, etc. Xylitol spray and nasal irrigation are a couple of simple ways to help the cilia do their job by providing moisture, reducing inflammation, getting the cilia moving, removing allergens, and breaking down biofilms. A major factor that's still being investigated is the nasal biome. Certain biomes slightly acidify the sinuses, which probably makes it an inhospitable environment for viruses (people with sinusitis tend toward a slightly basic ph in their sinuses). The acids they produce may also improve the quality of the mucosal lining, and certain bacteria such as lactobacillus sakei produce anti-viral and anti-fungal substances. Lactobacillus sakei also prevents biofilms of pathogenic bacteria and has anti-inflammatory properties, and I'm sure there's more bacteria that are also beneficial but haven't garnered attention yet. Then there's the mucus itself, which has all kinds of cool antiviral and antibacterial properties, but these properties seem to vary from individual to individual. All of these things have interplay, some are easier to correct than others, and a problem in one can cause a cascade of issues that compromises function.

An interesting theory regarding the Spanish Flu is that the virus wiped out the cells lining the throat and bronchial tubes, including the cilia, which provided an open pathway from the sinuses down to the lungs for bacteria to migrate. Bacterial pneumonia was the primary cause of death, but the virus is what bypassed the initial defenses and then completely wiped out those defenses.

Jasjeet

Sorry if this has been dealt with already, but is anyone using colloidal silver and how are they applying it?

Inaut

I think ensuring consumption of adequate copper is vital to maintaining immune function. I just read about face masks being produced in Israel that use copper in the fabric. I think it’s your best form of protection if you deem it necessary

Using copper to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses

I’ve often thought of buying a small copper wire to hold in my hand after touch public door knobs and such.

InChristAlone

Here is what German New Medicine has to say on the lungs:

"Tubercular secretion excreted through the sputum, is rich in protein. If the healing phase is long and intense, the protein deficiency could be fatal. Death, however, is not caused by the TB-“infection” but rather by the protein depletion (for that reason, tuberculosis was formerly called “consumption”). This is exactly what happened during the lung tuberculosis epidemic of 1918/19 (see fatality statistics) after millions of people had resolved the death-fright conflicts suffered during four years of war. The end of the war initiated a mass-healing, so to speak, resulting in two pandemics (see also Spanish Flu). Due to the extreme poverty caused by the world economic crises that followed the First World War, those afflicted with tuberculosis did not get the protein-rich food needed for healing. Only those who could afford adequate nutrition were able to survive. The poor had no chance. Historical reports about tuberculosis epidemics claim that tuberculosis disappeared after the social and sanitary conditions had improved. In reality, it was the ensuing adequate nutrition that improved the situation. The total eradication of tuberculosis took only place where the TB bacteria were destroyed through large-scale administrations of anti-TB good nutrition together with enforced rest – a perfect setup for assisting the healing process.
Previously, the coughing up of blood (hemoptysis) was rightly diagnosed as lung tuberculosis. Today, the condition is called lung cancer (see also renaming of liver tuberculosis to liver cancer and kidney tuberculosis to “nephrotic syndrome”). It is the renaming of the disease why the numbers of lung cancer increased drastically, while tuberculosis “disappeared”, notably in the Western World where the eradication of lung tuberculosis is attributed to the “success” of extensive vaccinations (the BCG-Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccine was first introduced in 1921; however, it only became widely used after the Second World War). In the “developing world”, tuberculosis is now considered a disease related to AIDS!"

"A territorial fear can be shared by people of large regions, for example, during a natural disaster, during wartimes, or through scares of terrorist attacks or pandemic fear-mongering (AIDS, SARS, Swine Flu, and the like) by the media."

"Conventional medicine claims that “viral pneumonia” is caused by viruses, notably by influenza viruses that purportedly caused the Spanish Flu pandemic after the First World War or, in our days, SARS, the Bird Flu, the Swine Flu, and the like. However, none of the influenza viruses have ever been scientifically verified (details are presented in the “Virus Mania” GNM DVD). territorial fear and existence conflicts among the population resulting in a fast increase of influenza cases."

Lungs SBSs

So pandemics are basically a shock conflict based on fear. Which is why I keep asking people to calm down even though you can't tell a panicked person to calm down! Lol

Here is the module on viruses:

InChristAlone

Yes I’d really been questioning it since when one of us gets sick (stomach issues or cold), it’s usually isolated to that person. We are a family of six and everyone assumes one kid sick means everyone gets sick. But they never get sick together even when sharing food and when someone has sore throat/runny nose/ ear infection/ vomiting. The ones with the crappier diet get sick more often and for longer. Our friends won’t see us if anyone has a hint of a runny nose in case they catch something. I don’t really care so my kids see sick kids all the time and nothing ever happens.

If viruses don’t cause diseases then the whole vaccine thing... I just can’t wrap my mind around the brainwashing.

With this Coronavirus I’m more worried about risks of quarantine since we have family in Asia. Hurdles for us to visit or for them to visit.
Yes we need to be aware of ulterior motives with pandemics. The more terrified a population the easier they are to control (or create armies and murderers).

Those are toxic doses taken daily. The daily upper limit of vitamin d is 5000mcgs, for vitamin a it's like 1000, and those doses of vitamin C can cause kidney damage.

i didn't say taking them daily. I said taking them when you are getting sick or are sick.

Plenty of people including me have taken these dosages for days or weeks with no ill effects.

Those are toxic doses taken daily. The daily upper limit of vitamin d is 5000mcgs, for vitamin a it's like 1000, and those doses of vitamin C can cause kidney damage.

You believe in RDI ?

Here is what German New Medicine has to say on the lungs:

"Tubercular secretion excreted through the sputum, is rich in protein. If the healing phase is long and intense, the protein deficiency could be fatal. Death, however, is not caused by the TB-“infection” but rather by the protein depletion (for that reason, tuberculosis was formerly called “consumption”). This is exactly what happened during the lung tuberculosis epidemic of 1918/19 (see fatality statistics) after millions of people had resolved the death-fright conflicts suffered during four years of war. The end of the war initiated a mass-healing, so to speak, resulting in two pandemics (see also Spanish Flu). Due to the extreme poverty caused by the world economic crises that followed the First World War, those afflicted with tuberculosis did not get the protein-rich food needed for healing. Only those who could afford adequate nutrition were able to survive. The poor had no chance. Historical reports about tuberculosis epidemics claim that tuberculosis disappeared after the social and sanitary conditions had improved. In reality, it was the ensuing adequate nutrition that improved the situation. The total eradication of tuberculosis took only place where the TB bacteria were destroyed through large-scale administrations of anti-TB good nutrition together with enforced rest – a perfect setup for assisting the healing process.
Previously, the coughing up of blood (hemoptysis) was rightly diagnosed as lung tuberculosis. Today, the condition is called lung cancer (see also renaming of liver tuberculosis to liver cancer and kidney tuberculosis to “nephrotic syndrome”). It is the renaming of the disease why the numbers of lung cancer increased drastically, while tuberculosis “disappeared”, notably in the Western World where the eradication of lung tuberculosis is attributed to the “success” of extensive vaccinations (the BCG-Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccine was first introduced in 1921; however, it only became widely used after the Second World War). In the “developing world”, tuberculosis is now considered a disease related to AIDS!"

"A territorial fear can be shared by people of large regions, for example, during a natural disaster, during wartimes, or through scares of terrorist attacks or pandemic fear-mongering (AIDS, SARS, Swine Flu, and the like) by the media."

"Conventional medicine claims that “viral pneumonia” is caused by viruses, notably by influenza viruses that purportedly caused the Spanish Flu pandemic after the First World War or, in our days, SARS, the Bird Flu, the Swine Flu, and the like. However, none of the influenza viruses have ever been scientifically verified (details are presented in the “Virus Mania” GNM DVD). territorial fear and existence conflicts among the population resulting in a fast increase of influenza cases."

Lungs SBSs

So pandemics are basically a shock conflict based on fear. Which is why I keep asking people to calm down even though you can't tell a panicked person to calm down! Lol

Here is the module on viruses:

How do we buy a Wuhan trip for this people? Or a cruise to SE Asia to eventually get them stuck in quarantine on their beautiful ocean liner?

Why don't they film themselves being bitten by a rabid dog?

InChristAlone

So you crush the clove and let it sit in water for 20 minutes??
Doesn't need to be in water, probably best to leave it just sit for several minutes.

InChristAlone

How do we buy a Wuhan trip for this people? Or a cruise to SE Asia to eventually get them stuck in quarantine on their beautiful ocean liner?

Why don't they film themselves being bitten by a rabid dog?
A bite by a rabid dog would be a severe shock trauma. It would be no wonder to get ill after. This is a complete paradigm shift. To where the cause of disease is biological not germs.

Kyle Bigman

what do you think of oregano oil?

Is it worth risking the trip to the pharmacy (I'm in an outbreak area).

achillea

Dawn Lester & David Parker | What Really Makes Us Ill, Germ Theory, & The Four Factors

The Higherside Chats

They mention Stephan Lanka .

Quite informative as to the world wide Hoax

michael94

A bite by a rabid dog would be a severe shock trauma. It would be no wonder to get ill after. This is a complete paradigm shift. To where the cause of disease is biological not germs.
What if someone's trauma was the modern world

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals