Corona Virus How To Treat

Kunstruct

Keep in mind that influenza only kills about 50 people in China each year, whereas COVID-19 has killed over 2500 thus far.

50 people out of official 1.386.000.000 people?
So Chinese Ethnics, Mongol Ethnics and Manchurian Ethnics are immune to flu even if the country is heavily polluted and people work like slaves all day? Those are some good genes and only perfect foods without toxins.

Then US is one of the worst countries to live in, with an estimate death of 61.000 deaths in 2019 due to flu for a population of only 327.000.000

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Another god way of reducing pathogens entering the mucosas is to use antiviral coconut-oil/lauric acid mixed with antiviral EOs of which there are plenty and apply under the nostrils, eat/rinse with it and put it on the ears

Sausage

No, it's not, and not even in the neighborhood of that level. Mortality level in Wuhan alone is 0.22 per thousand. Mortality level for the flu in the US varies, usually between 0.05 and 0.1, but during the winter of 2017-18, it was 0.24 per thousand. So in one big city, it is approaching the level of the worst flu season in the US in the past 40 years. Deaths per thousand is a far better metric, because total infections is always going to bigger than any official number, but population stays pretty constant. So, one city may have 2-4 times the death rate (so far) as compared to a far bigger nation, but in no way is it "dozens" of times higher. If you measure it on a national or international level, the mortality rate is more along the line of dozens of times (up to an order of magnitude of 200) times milder than the seasonal flu.

As for Swine Flu, well, it's still about 15,500 deaths from that final tally, so I agree, it might not even be near as bad as Swine Flu was.

Nobody knows the mortality rate. You can't calculate a mortality rate until after an epidemic is finished.
I don't see how deaths per thousand is a good metric. It is not done spreading. Compare the deaths per thousand now to the deaths per thousand a month ago.

Kyle Bigman

Another god way of reducing pathogens entering the mucosas is to use antiviral coconut-oil/lauric acid mixed with antiviral EOs of which there are plenty and apply under the nostrils, eat/rinse with it and put it on the ears
What is an antiviral “EO?” I’m pretty much doomed. Encountered a person from Veneto today.

What would you all do if you got sick? Would you risk going to the hospital? I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to treat myself effectively here alone but don’t trust doctors or hospitals, I’m in Croatia as a foreign exchange student .

Jam

What would you all do if you got sick? Would you risk going to the hospital? I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to treat myself effectively here alone but don’t trust doctors or hospitals, I’m in Croatia as a foreign exchange student .

Me? Absolutely nothing, besides what I would normally do when I (very rarely) get a cold. I live in northern Italy, and the level of psychosis here is unreal. One of the leading Italian virologists stated that none of the 10 deaths in Italy so far can be attributed to 2019-nCoV. They were all (mostly elderly) people with pre-existing severe health conditions. That said, I am trying to avoid getting infected by, for example, washing my hands more often (I normally don't give a damn, I grew up playing in the mud), so as not to not risk infecting others, especially my wife's grandmother (91) who lives with us.

Last edited:

Jam

What is an antiviral “EO?” I’m pretty much doomed. Encountered a person from Veneto today.

LOL, you are not doomed, unless you already suffer from a severe medical condition AND the person you encountered is infected AND managed to infect you AND the horoscope says so...

tankasnowgod

Nobody knows the mortality rate.
Then why even bother paying attention?

You can't calculate a mortality rate until after an epidemic is finished.

Sure you can, I did several times. It doesn't mean that it won't change.

I don't see how deaths per thousand is a good metric. It is not done spreading. Compare the deaths per thousand now to the deaths per thousand a month ago.

Okay. Last month (only in Wuhan) it was 0.0015 per thousand. This month (still only in Wuhan) it's 0.22 per thousand.

You can have your opinion, but at the same time, I don't see how extrapolating from a small sample size gives any better metrics. Anyone who has done any sort of financial trading or watched baseball knows that you can get very skewed metrics from a small sample size.

Dr. Peat on corona virus

maybe twice as virulent as the average.

Dr. Peat:
1% of people who catch flu are already sick and will kill 1%. This one kills 1.5 to 2% of infected people so it is a little worse than average but still nothing very worrisome. It should be contained but WHO and CDC use these and blow them up as gigantic world-ending dangers to sell more vaccines."

Those vaccines won't have been tested for safety...going back to the 1970s and the swine flu vaccine, those weren't tested and caused vastly more deaths than swine flu, many times more deadly, thousands of people were paralyzed and in the USA only 1 death blamed on the swine flu. It was an epidemic of virulent vaccine vendors.

Sausage

Then why even bother paying attention?
Not knowing the true mortality rate is more reason to pay attention, and to not dismiss it as a mere flu.
Sure you can, I did several times. It doesn't mean that it won't change.
Deaths per thousand people is not a mortality rate. While ongoing, deaths per thousand people is just the spread rate.
Okay. Last month (only in Wuhan) it was 0.0015 per thousand. This month (still only in Wuhan) it's 0.22 per thousand.
That is an increase of over 14000% in one month...

The point I was trying to make is that you, and everyone else, don't know how bad it will be. All the stuff you said about the how many people will die, how it is 200 times milder than a flu, is just your guesswork. Any good trader knows how difficult it is to predict fat tailed events and their severity. It may be milder, or it may be worse than a flu. You don't know.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Talks about Oregano Oil effect on Coronavirus.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

Dr. Peat on corona virus

Dr. Peat:
1% of people who catch flu are already sick and will kill 1%. This one kills 1.5 to 2% of infected people so it is a little worse than average but still nothing very worrisome. It should be contained but WHO and CDC use these and blow them up as gigantic world-ending dangers to sell more vaccines."

Those vaccines won't have been tested for safety...going back to the 1970s and the swine flu vaccine, those weren't tested and caused vastly more deaths than swine flu, many times more deadly, thousands of people were paralyzed and in the USA only 1 death blamed on the swine flu. It was an epidemic of virulent vaccine vendors.

Good points from Peat as always. The talk about corona virus starts at 24:35 in. There is no doubt a lot of panic being fuelled by the media because it is good for business.

tankasnowgod

Not knowing the true mortality rate is more reason to pay attention, and to not dismiss it as a mere flu.

That is an increase of over 14000% in one month...

The point I was trying to make is that you, and everyone else, don't know how bad it will be. All the stuff you said about the how many people will die, how it is 200 times milder than a flu, is just your guesswork. Any good trader knows how difficult it is to predict fat tailed events and their severity. It may be milder, or it may be worse than a flu. You don't know.

But if NO ONE knows the mortality rate, you are just paying attention to gossip.

Yeah, an increase of 14000% in one month. That's an artifact of a small sample size. As a financial example, a stock valued at $0.1o with a low float can go up to $14.00 in a short period of time, maybe six months or a year. And that same penny stock also has a really solid chance to go to zero. But Microsoft, with it's huge float and price of $172 is highly unlikely to ever make that 140x to $24,000.

Also, it's clear you didn't read my posts carefully. I never said "X number of people will die," I gave my ESTIMATES. That should have been clear from me using the words "I think," "my guess," and "I just don't see that happening."

tankasnowgod

Dr. Peat on corona virus

Dr. Peat:

Always great to hear Dr. Peat's take. Very well thought out, and I absolutely agree with his assessment of the WHO and CDC, and how this thing is deliberately blown out of proportion.

RealNeat

From James Lyons-Weiler, PhD:

Immunization with inactivated Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus vaccine leads to lung immunopathology on challenge with live virus. “Lung mononuclear infiltrates occurred in all groups after virus challenge but with increased infiltrates that contained eosinophils and increases in the eosinophil promoting IL-5 and IL-13 cytokines only in the vaccine groups. Inactivated MERS-CoV vaccine appears to carry a hypersensitive-type lung pathology risk from MERS-CoV infection that is similar to that found with inactivated SARS-CoV vaccines from SARS-CoV infection.Immunization with inactivated Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus vaccine leads to lung immunopathology on challenge with live virus. - PubMed - NCBI

Vaccine efficacy in senescent mice challenged with recombinant SARS-CoV bearing epidemic and zoonotic spike variants.“VRP-N vaccines not only failed to protect from homologous or heterologous challenge, but resulted in enhanced immunopathology with eosinophilic infiltrates within the lungs of SARS-CoV-challenged mice. VRP-N-induced pathology presented at day 4, peaked around day 7, and persisted through day 14, and was likely mediated by cellular immune responses.” Vaccine efficacy in senescent mice challenged with recombinant SARS-CoV bearing epidemic and zoonotic spike variants. - PubMed - NCBI

Immunization with Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara-Based Recombinant Vaccine against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Is Associated with Enhanced Hepatitis in Ferrets “Immunized ferrets developed a more rapid and vigorous neutralizing antibody response than control animals after challenge with SARS-CoV; however, they also exhibited strong inflammatory responses in liver tissue.”

Immunization with Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara-Based Recombinant Vaccine against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Is Associated with Enhanced Hepatitis in Ferrets

Caution Urged on SARS Vaccines

------
The follow-up article to my previous post on this CoV thread:

More on the ACE2-Related Asian COVID-19 Susceptibility Hypothesis
------

His guide for prepping (whether or not the illness is severe, the civilian/government "response" might be)

Things You Don't Yet Know But Need to Know About The Novel Coronavirus Including Treatment Information and How to Prepare Your Home

InChristAlone

I'd like to see proof everyone with this novel pathogen has been tested via culture. I highly highly highly doubt it. Pneumonia has many causes. And normally 300,000 Chinese die of it. So wouldn't it be great to shut down a city that had been protesting the gov't by calling this a new deadly virus?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Also I find it sick that even on a Ray peat forum people are calling for gov't control of sick people. There are freaking people in medical quarantine that only display a freaking cough. 14 days of no access to the outside world, they couldn't even bring them their luggage. That's inhumane and I won't support any comments calling for control over people's lives.

tara

I don't understand how something can simultaneously be as deadly as something that is estimated to have killed 20-50 Million people, and yet not as severe as something that only killed 774.
Not sure what you don't understand.
Depends on exposure.
Climbing Mt Everest is quite dangerous too. But only to those who attempt it.
People worked to contain and limit the spread of SARS-CoV, so relatively few people were exposed. That's what I would hope for emerging infectious diseases.

These are two different types of stats. For Influenza, you are using deaths per 10,000, not deaths per infected. To compare, in the city of Wuhan, the deaths per 10,000 currently stands at about 2.2 per 10,000. For Corona Virus (Now SARS 2-Electric Boogaloo!), you are using deaths per total cases. So it's not 2-3% versus 0.01%, but 0.022% versus 0.01%
The stat's I quoted both describe risk of death if infected, not risk of death per population.
I suspect that WWI actually set the stage for the Spanish Flu.
Indeed. It may have had opportunities to evolve in the trenches.

Studies related to the virus? You mean this virus that has supposedly only been discovered within the past 4 months? What quality study could be done in such a short amount of time with zero beforehand research or prep? And confirmed by who? The spike in cases you saw on Feb 12th was due to a change in the definition of diagnosis.
based on the facts that every single medical test we have are prone to errors, both with the tests itself and human errors in administration and/or reading results
OK, I can imagine there might be occasional error. But I'd be surprised if they were all relying on a test that had no basis for distinguishing the corona viruses from each other.

There is always going to be a far higher number of non confirmed cases than confirmed.
Perhaps, but ATM there are far more non-exposed people than exposed. That's relevant to stats.

InChristAlone

Here is the transcript from this video about a Virologist going public that there is no such thing as pathogenic viruses (specifically measles):

My name is Stephan Lanka
yes and you are a virologist
I'm a virologist

Okay Mr Lanka what made you come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as the measles virus after all?

SL: Well mainly two things I recognized how biology works, how life forms ,what mechanisms brought us into being, what makes a disease form, how we can get back to health again and there is no room in there at all for something like a pathogenic virus. That would be the answer to your question how I came to this conclusion and why I'm positive about my findings. The second part of the answer I myself am a virologist I am discoverer of the oceans first mega virus which did not do anything bad to anyone and today we know that life emerges from precisely these structures. So naturally with this competency as virus Discoverer I reviewed contemporary medicines claims whether these pathogenic viruses exist at all and I came to the conclusion that that simply isn't so.

You recently put out the offer of 100,000 euro prize money to anyone who can prove you wrong why this competition ?

SL: Well I want to achieve a Reformation in medicine that is long overdue everybody knows that there is something fishy about the SARS epidemic the bird flu the swine flu that there's something wrong about it and well I'm simply the first to have the courage to go public with this Martin Chavez can you like a hint now I do have enough people behind me who support me this also includes a Nobel Prize winner of course but somebody simply has to start talking about it it's kind of like when humanity discovers that the earth is round that it spins and so on and we have to think about pathogenic viruses in a similar manner. We need a Reformation in medicine the costs are not payable any more at the same time people are growing sicker the Dutch are showing us right now how it could be done they recognized something. There the people are healthier grow older and at the same time the Dutch managed to reduce the expenses for the healthcare system drastically we have to do the same thing only more consequential which means we have to start working on something central and that is the question of vaccines in general.

We were talking about this earlier if there's no such thing as the measles virus how do you explain the symptoms that are normally cited in reference to the measles?

SL: Well the same way one would have explained it in the past before the idea of a measles virus came into being. The same way other medicinal cultures such as the Chinese or the ancient Indian Ayurveda medicine tradition have explained it where there is no material contagion but the skin is poisoned from the outside through crude oil products the toxins that are in them as well as the poisoning of our skin from the inside so this is the reason why people visit the sauna so all that stuff can come out. If the kidneys cannot get rid of these toxins if the urine is white and substances like urea uric acid and creatinine and then stay inside the body all that stuff will work itself to the outside through your skin. The skin nurtures us the skin detoxifies us and once that mechanism is compromised we will get the inflammation of our skin which is then usually referenced as measles.

SL: There's also a third thing that I have reviewed and determined to be scientifically exact and correct and that is that psychosomatic effects can come into play when one is separated through violence from something or somebody. In that case we literally get thin skin which one can also feel and when the trauma has been processed the skin will repair itself again, this process is precisely the one we usually call measles.

How do you explain the danger of contagion?

SL: Well I think that's pretty clear the question of contagion if I drink the same water if I eat the same toxins if I wrap the same toxins onto my skin if the same toxins are working their way out of my body I will show the same symptoms at the same time or shortly thereafter. Also the fact that is very well known why do measles in school generally popup in merely one classroom at a time? If you look at it you will find that in most cases a deeply loved teacher has just left the class in question a teacher that might have been some kind of substitute for the kids mothers and they had a really strong bond to her and then the strong contact suddenly breaks off well once a new teacher comes in she forms when you bond with the kids and they trust her the skin will repair itself and we will see the measles emerge.

Well there is one young physician from Hamburg who purports that he has proven the existence of the measles virus after all and is now demanding you pay him the 100 thousand euro price, why do you not recognize his proof as such, what is the problem there?

SL: Well the term evidence is defined in Germany and only in Germany. This is the reason I opened this contest under German law because nowhere else in the world is science defined. Neither is scientific fraud part of the usual statutes of criminal law and this is basically the reason they can say and do whatever they want. I just want to remind you of the sad case of Mr. Herman which anybody can research for himself who has outright fabricated nearly all of his publications pertaining to high dose of chemotherapy in women with breast cancer, yet this man enjoys a high reputation today but nothing really happens. However out of the tradition of legal positivism in Germany beginning with Immanuel Kant and so forth, legal positivists have quietly created a law that is part of public health specifically the German infection protection law. So when these questions are decided our laws of Constitution the basic law for the Federal Republic of Germany and specifically the infection protection law apply. The competition is adhering to the exact requirements of the infection protection law and has informed Mr. Barnes of this in writing as well when he claimed to have contrary evidence. Unfortunately he suppresses this information in public and once the civil law process is over we will ask a court to determine legally what exactly this Mr. Barnes has done here. It could simply be that this young physician who by the way does not have a PhD has never worked in the laboratory and has never published any scientific work is emotionally and intellectually stuck on this matter and so he revolts. I have to insinuate that he takes this topic very seriously and in earnest but so do I. However I do expect a certain level of discernment contemplation and tranquility of a young adult specifically a physician moreover I do expect that he does not take his use into the public prematurely I don't like that at all. The court should make their decision without pressure so that they can weigh facts and law against each other the way it should be.

But what information did he submit specifically that you do not recognize as evidence?

SL: He has sent me publications that firstly anyone who is capable of the English language can verify because they are all published in English. And you will find that there is no evidence in there for the existence of a virus, for the isolation of a virus, nor for the characterization of the actual elements of a virus. This can be confirmed by any non-professional in a matter of hours who will take the time to read the publications. Furthermore and this is another reason these publications did not originate within the German domain of law nor do they come from the Robert Koch Institute itself which was cited as the central source including the contact person there in charge of measles. So it would actually have to be published by that Institute because in Germany all matters of infection are subject to our legislation laws and constitution ie the right of physical integrity. And I have told the gentleman the same but it's being ignored and it will also be ignored in public until tomorrow at about 1 p.m. then the world will look very different again.

So what do you expect to happen tomorrow in court, are you really sure you won't have to pay the 100,000 euro to this man ?

SL: Well of course! I want to achieve a reformation in medicine to question whether I am sure has to be answered with yes I am positive. As a virus discoverer as scientist that our common explanations for health and sickness this old neo-darwinian model of war and conflict and suppression contagion viruses and so forth, there is no room in there for it it's a medicine of yesterday and I represent the medicine of today and tomorrow. So yes I am absolutely positive.

Ok so you are not against the designation measles you are against the claim that it is caused through a virus.

SL: Exactly

Because the sickness that emerges seems to be really real obviously

SL: Yes your question about the pathology of measles about the designation is very correct it is one of the diseases that has been very accurately defined in the medical sense very exact it's maculopapular inflammation. However viruses are always cited as the exclusive single cause of it but scientifically speaking that was not true in the past nor today. By now it has also been positively refuted because the models that we have today there is no room in there for war and attack all of that stems from historically antiquated thinking and there is no such thing in reality. Your question was correct and helping to clarify what measles are thank you very much yes of course measles exist as a sickness and if it affects the whole body it can become too much for the organism so that one is obligated to be treated all of that is correct. Thank you again for this clarification because sometimes people claim that I would deny the symptoms or even the very existence of the disease.

okay you're not doing that?

SL: I'm not doing that you understood me very correctly.

Right so treating measles with antibiotics is not really your issue then or is it how do you think measles should be treated?

SL: well no, measles should generally not be treated with antibiotics only many physicians do not know that and do it anyway. Officially it is a viral disease, but those physicians who did not pay any attention or all the physicians will simply treat it with antibiotics which is even wrong according to our contemporary school medicine model and does not make any sense. And how should it be treated well you have to look for the causes the question cannot be answered in general, any human will have individual causes is it a poisoning from the outside, from the inside, in what condition are the kidneys? this is always the most important thing to look for and just like within Chinese medicine how are the kidneys doing because they tend to enlarge small symptoms tenfold and what are the psychosomatic effects that contributed. All of this has to be looked at and you will find the cause and hence the perfect therapy and treatment.

(Lanka won the court case on appeal)

Here is his paper called "Dismantling the Virus Theory"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals