Concussion

Ah... well sort of odd that it would be from the moderator... but for liver DETOX... I guess one needs to be very restrictive...
I have taken a liver detox supplement, and now take milk thistle... my liver enzymes are normal, but I would like them to be lower... ditto C-reactive protein, which I think is maybe most important...
I don’t know about doing liver detoxing and such, no need since I eliminated more than most, the environmental toxins in my life. Like I said I stick to Ray Peat’s suggestions, though I don’t consume so many liquids. I like chewing.

TucsonJJ

I don’t know about doing liver detoxing and such, no need since I eliminated more than most, the environmental toxins in my life. Like I said I stick to Ray Peat’s suggestions, though I don’t consume so many liquids. I like chewing.
Yes, it sounds like you have most everything under control and humming along... which is great. Kudos!

Yes, it sounds like you have most everything under control and humming along... which is great. Kudos!
That is exactly me, humming along, grounding outdoors, finding sunshine wherever I can and eating like a normal person should.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
TThanks jj. I am new in this forum, and sure a bit of info. One must stay focused.
Rinse and repeat food list is inspirering, I might print that as a poster 🌞

TThanks jj. I am new in this forum, and sure a bit of info. One must stay focused.
Rinse and repeat food list is inspirering, I might print that as a poster 🌞
This is a happy thing for me to read at the start of my day Morton. I am glad I took the time to write that, and love that it now has value. ☀️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals