Peating: Great results but...

FrankMa

Hey,

I have been on a Peat inspired diet for around 2 years now.
The results are really great, lots of energy, gained muscle mass without working out much, good mood, positive outlook, very good cognitive function ....

There is just one thing that worries me.
The white of my eyes has been really shining before and the blue has been deep blue. That is gone.
I really had shining eyes and would like to have them back.

My diet consists of:
Lots of low fat milk always with fruit or fruit juice
Meat with great lakes gelatin and fruit or fruit juice and coffee
Parmesan cheese with fruit or fruit juice
Once per week around 6oz liverwurst
Once per week around 6oz cooked mussels
Coffee
Honey
Masa Harina from time to time

I supplement with Thorne k2/d3
And Magnesium glycinate.

I have very low PUFA, more calcium then phosphor, bearly any starch ( besides from time to time Masa Harina),
I balance the amino acids in meet with gelatine, low iron intake ( I always have coffee with meet to inhibit excessive iron uptake)

Am I missing any micro nutrient?
Can I do something to get my brigth eyes back?

Thanks for your help
Frank

清貴杉山

The raw primal people talk about this if you are interested,nothing to do with peat,its basically Iridology,your eyes are being slowly contaminated with toxins apparently,take it with a pinch of salt tho,its kinda pseudo science,the diet looks pretty good tbh

OP
F

FrankMa

The raw primal people talk about this if you are interested,nothing to do with peat,its basically Iridology,your eyes are being slowly contaminated with toxins apparently,take it with a pinch of salt tho,its kinda pseudo science,the diet looks pretty good tbh
Thanks for your input.
Interesting point.
Do the primal people have a cure for that?

清貴杉山

Thanks for your input.
Interesting point.
Do the primal people have a cure for that?
basically following a strict raw diet,nothing to do with peat as i said,raw meat and organs,raw dairy,raw honey,some raw fruits,raw green juices,cheese trains to absorb gut and stomach toxins,there is a lot of stuff

OP
F

FrankMa

basically following a strict raw diet,nothing to do with peat as i said,raw meat and organs,raw dairy,raw honey,some raw fruits,raw green juices,cheese trains to absorb gut and stomach toxins,there is a lot of stuff
Ah. Ok
I thought that those people get their eye problems from their raw diet.

Thanks, I look into that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals