I`m searching for some rounded Peatarian dishes (recipes)?

BingDing

Re: I`m searching for some rounded Peatarian dishes (recipes

freal- I just found El Milagro brand tortillas with no preservatives, just corn, trace of lime and water. US$1.79 for 36, 934 g. 5 lbs masa harina is US$3.50. If you want to pay the shipping cost I'll send you either. The tortillas were in a refrigerated case, 3-4 days shipping they would probably be OK.

My best dish recently has been beef shank, potatoes, onions and garlic, dribbled with CO, 2 hours at 300F in a covered dish. Lots of salt is to my taste. The last shank I bought was so gristly it was inedible but the beef flavor was still a great feature of the potatoes.

Egg drop any kind of soup adds some interest, see the recipe thread.

I agree about not eating farmed fishlike stuff from Asia.

leo

Jenn said:
If you eat enough sugar, pesticides don't matter, for most people. ;) I do not eat farmed shrimp, if I can help it....not that I eat of lot of shrimp, due to cost.

I am still reading old material and this caught my eye.

I have never heard this. Is this from Peat? Do you have any links that back this up I would like to learn more.

What is banned in the US is usually sold south of the border, and we have pesticides use here that would spin your head. I avoid many food because of this....I would be thrilled to know there is a way to overcome the hazards of eating pesticide laden produce.

NooMoahk

leo said:
Jenn said:
If you eat enough sugar, pesticides don't matter, for most people. ;) I do not eat farmed shrimp, if I can help it....not that I eat of lot of shrimp, due to cost.

I am still reading old material and this caught my eye.

I have never heard this. Is this from Peat? Do you have any links that back this up I would like to learn more.

What is banned in the US is usually sold south of the border, and we have pesticides use here that would spin your head. I avoid many food because of this....I would be thrilled to know there is a way to overcome the hazards of eating pesticide laden produce.

I assume Jenn is referring to the resistance to toxins(stress) that comes with a higher metabolism, which sugar consumption would generally stimulate in the context of a nutritious diet.