Husband Just Diagnosed With Glioblastoma Multiforme GBM

Amazoniac

bzmazu once sent me this link:
Contraindications and Cautions for the Gerson Therapy | Gerson Institute
Primary brain tumors and metastasis to the brain are very difficult to treat with the Gerson Therapy. One of the ways the Gerson Therapy works is to cause a healing inflammation at the site of a tumor, at the site of an old injury, or where there is scar tissue from previous surgery. Whether the tumor started in the brain or spread to the brain from another site, there can still be an inflammatory response at the site of the malignancy. This inflammation and swelling is due to reactivation of the immune system and is a desirable action, in most cases. However, inflammation poses a serious problem when it happens in the brain. Swelling in the brain or within the skull can cause seizures, blackouts and other adverse reactions, depending upon what area of the brain is affected. In certain areas, the swelling or resulting seizures could be life threatening.

Therefore, we do not advise anyone with brain cancer to do more than a very reduced version of the Gerson therapy, while being closely monitored by a Certified Gerson Practitioner. This reduced therapy would provide nutritional support, but would not be sufficient treatment. We do not expect a reduced protocol to reverse the condition and other treatment methods should be sought. For more information about this, please click here.
I'm not posting to discourage you, just to point out that such reaction is expected and there must be ways to minimize it.

A Cancer Therapy By Max Gerson - Selected Parts
In his therapy, the person doesn't take much outside of foods: mainly potassium, niacin, vit C, aspirin, liver extract, thyroid hormone, Lugol's solution, some digestive enzymes. Nothing in excess, it seems. I would favor those. But the reason I'm mentioning is because natural foods provide potent protective compounds, however they're not as potent or concentrated as what has been suggested here: perhaps it's possible to intensify the action (previous posts) while minimizing the inflammatory reaction with sedative/anti-excitatory substances.
It should be risky to experiment with fat-soluble vitamins at this point other than those from foods, but I can be wrong.

Last edited:

burtlancast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals