Eye Floaters

DRS

Hi,

I am 29 years old and suffering terribly from eye floaters. I am not diabetic. I eat a fairly good diet. Mostly paleo with the odd slip up. I don't know for sure what has brought on this problem but I am desperate for help. Has anyone else suffered from this problem and found help?

I have been exposed to a lot of blue light in the past handful of years because I was unaware of the dangers. I now avoid blue light and regularly expose myself to red and near infrared light.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Queequeg

looks like I am trying to be the Serrapeptase evangelist. It got rid of my floaters and has a huge list of other benefits
Serrapeptase Experiment

Wagner83

As of late I got an other one too, not sure if it's related to diet or not. By the way why do you say the paleo diet is a good one?

OP
D

DRS

As of late I got an other one too, not sure if it's related to diet or not. By the way why do you say the paleo diet is a good one?
Well I guess I say good because I now avoid fake food.

Stilgar

I think Ray has suggested a few things - high cortisol could be involved, vitamin k, thyroid function and vitamin a. They can arise all of a sudden when stress is high and prolonged due to leaky capillaries.

In my experience, mine are much more visible and started when my prolactin went up. I have found salt, protein, a little b6 and being very attentive in keeping blood sugar stable helps most.

Queequeg

what brand did you take? How much a day and for how long?

How bad were your floaters?
I take enerex 120,000 SIUa 2x. I started taking it for a back ache. Back is fine now and the floaters were a nice bonus. I had them somewhat bad, maybe 1 annoying floater in each eye.
read through the above thread. lots of good info in it

TibRex

Hi,
@DRS
I am 29 years old and suffering terribly from eye floaters. I am not diabetic. I eat a fairly good diet. Mostly paleo with the odd slip up. I don't know for sure what has brought on this problem but I am desperate for help. Has anyone else suffered from this problem and found help?

I have been exposed to a lot of blue light in the past handful of years because I was unaware of the dangers. I now avoid blue light and regularly expose myself to red and near infrared light.

Hi and thanks for sharing + posting. I do have some floaters too and would like to ask some questions if I may:

[1] Do you also have hair drop problems or thinning hair on the scalp?
[2] How much water do you drink a day?
[4] Any liver issues?
[3] Would you describe yourself as a mental type and who spend lots of time at the PC?

I am trying to see if there is a link between excess body heat, floaters, liver and thinning hair. If there is, then the problem can be tackled in a much simpler way, that is, detoxification instead of nutrification.

Sugar Ray 2

It's most likely the red light. I haven't seen any floaters until I started using red light therapy.

GorillaHead

It's most likely the red light. I haven't seen any floaters until I started using red light therapy.

so funny first time i used a red light bed,(today).while i was in the bed I opened my eyes and bam there were tons of them. Soooo many. The light brings them out. But i dont beleive it causes them.

Summer

Right there with you, bro. I have that along with visual static. Hoping something works for us.

HeyThere

Right there with you, bro. I have that along with visual static. Hoping something works for us.

Visual Static is an overactive nervous system thing. Stress, etc. Maybe even high Glutamate levels.

Summer

Visual Static is an overactive nervous system thing. Stress, etc. Maybe even high Glutamate levels.
I’ve had it since I was a kid so I’m not really sure what else I could do at this point if it’s stress or high glutamate. There are never times for me where the static is decreased.

HeyThere

I’ve had it since I was a kid so I’m not really sure what else I could do at this point if it’s stress or high glutamate. There are never times for me where the static is decreased.

Mine got so bad i could see it with my eyes open in a lit room it lessened when I'd get PT from my chiropractor on my neck and shoulders, but just lessened.

I do minuscule amounts of herb and one day sitting out in the sun it was SO WEIRD because the dots were still!! The hyper snow-show had ceased. Been taking lots of vitamins for nerves as well, but it was def the pot lol.

ddjd

Hi,

View: https://twitter.com/PeytonElroy/status/1649816353145249793?t=5d943wy5qdQM4dtnyGHmRQ&s=19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals