1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Eye Floaters

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by DRS, Dec 15, 2016.

1. DRS

DRS New Member

Hi,

I am 29 years old and suffering terribly from eye floaters. I am not diabetic. I eat a fairly good diet. Mostly paleo with the odd slip up. I don't know for sure what has brought on this problem but I am desperate for help. Has anyone else suffered from this problem and found help?

I have been exposed to a lot of blue light in the past handful of years because I was unaware of the dangers. I now avoid blue light and regularly expose myself to red and near infrared light.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Queequeg

Queequeg Member

looks like I am trying to be the Serrapeptase evangelist. It got rid of my floaters and has a huge list of other benefits
    Serrapeptase Experiment

3. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

As of late I got an other one too, not sure if it's related to diet or not. By the way why do you say the paleo diet is a good one?

4. OP
    DRS

DRS New Member

Well I guess I say good because I now avoid fake food.

5. OP
    DRS

DRS New Member

what brand did you take? How much a day and for how long?

How bad were your floaters?

6. Stilgar

Stilgar Member

I think Ray has suggested a few things - high cortisol could be involved, vitamin k, thyroid function and vitamin a. They can arise all of a sudden when stress is high and prolonged due to leaky capillaries.

In my experience, mine are much more visible and started when my prolactin went up. I have found salt, protein, a little b6 and being very attentive in keeping blood sugar stable helps most.

7. Queequeg

Queequeg Member

I take enerex 120,000 SIUa 2x. I started taking it for a back ache. Back is fine now and the floaters were a nice bonus. I had them somewhat bad, maybe 1 annoying floater in each eye.
    read through the above thread. lots of good info in it

8. TibRex

TibRex Member

Hi and thanks for sharing + posting. I do have some floaters too and would like to ask some questions if I may:

[1] Do you also have hair drop problems or thinning hair on the scalp?
    [2] How much water do you drink a day?
    [4] Any liver issues?
    [3] Would you describe yourself as a mental type and who spend lots of time at the PC?

I am trying to see if there is a link between excess body heat, floaters, liver and thinning hair. If there is, then the problem can be tackled in a much simpler way, that is, detoxification instead of nutrification.

9. Sugar Ray 2

Sugar Ray 2 Member

It's most likely the red light. I haven't seen any floaters until I started using red light therapy.