Colonics And Flora

Bodhi

Hey,

Before Peating i let's say once a year did a 11 day fast with 2 colonics a day.
I did this program in Thailand, always felt great during and after.

The more i get into Peating and listening to Danny Roddy is that it seems that a more sterile gut is better.
I realize that after these detoxes i always did allot of rebuilding gut flora with many different strains of bacteria.

Question is this: i really love doing colonics once a year, and wanna continue doing so but maybe keep eating fruits and juices and green leave potato broths... Would it be a good idea not to take any probiotics afterwards to create a more "sterile" gut?

It seems a better approach dan taking antibiotics and i really love to give my digestion a break once a year, even knowing it wil slow down my metabolism temporarily

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

That seems to be allot of sterile answers......................

Suikerbuik

Mmh, difficult subject Bodhi. Your approach seems a more safe approach than antibiotics, which could, for those predisposed, put things off balance. Mino and doxy can be safe, but they're still doing something we don't fully understand. Go for balance instead of sterile that will by itself lower endotoxin load and influx, and for this reason probiotics may help but do not have to. Probiotics is a too broad term, as most seem a waste of money; try and experience, if you do fine without then I see no reason to use them.

Lightbringer

Question is this: i really love doing colonics once a year, and wanna continue doing so but maybe keep eating fruits and juices and green leave potato broths... Would it be a good idea not to take any probiotics afterwards to create a more "sterile" gut?
Hmm I'm not sure but wouldn't a colonic mess with things other than just bacteria? Probably safer to use a salt solution instead of plain water. Saline enema anyone ? :singing:

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

Mmh, difficult subject Bodhi. Your approach seems a more safe approach than antibiotics, which could, for those predisposed, put things off balance. Mino and doxy can be safe, but they're still doing something we don't fully understand. Go for balance instead of sterile that will by itself lower endotoxin load and influx, and for this reason probiotics may help but do not have to. Probiotics is a too broad term, as most seem a waste of money; try and experience, if you do fine without then I see no reason to use them.

Any suggestion on what kind of probiotic strains are safe to "re" colonize the gut?

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

Hmm I'm not sure but wouldn't a colonic mess with things other than just bacteria? Probably safer to use a salt solution instead of plain water. Saline enema anyone ? :singing:

Yes Kaspar, it wil remove so called plaque or undigested protein from the lining, bloat up the colon and strech them so they can be massaged and given a break from all the hard work they do, even help with "flush" old stored emotions....

Suikerbuik

Any suggestion on what kind of probiotic strains are safe to "re" colonize the gut?
Not really. Probiotics only rarely (and temporarily) helped me, so I haven't tried any for a while now. It's studies that show they can help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals