B. Coagulans decreases endotoxin , liver fibrosis and serotonin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Bart1

Any updates?
I did have positive effects from it, however due to slow motility I had to stop using it; even the "beneficial" bacteria can be a problem in that case. I'm using now a product called motility pro. I saw a video from a guy battling with SIBO and this solved it for him within days. I've tried it and I must say it does really help. It doesn't solve all my problems, but it's a big help to say the least.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

F. Prausnitzii strains for fatty liver

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

F. Prausnitzii helps with asthma and is found to be low in children with asthma . So supplementing vitamin B2 or B. Coagulans might help with allergic asthma .

Interestingly it did NOT matter if the bacteria were dead or alive .

- Both living and dead Faecalibacterium prausnitzii alleviate house dust mite-induced allergic asthma through the modulation of gut microbiota and short-chain fatty acid production - PubMed

- Reduced Akkermansia muciniphila and Faecalibacterium prausnitzii levels in the gut microbiota of children with allergic asthma - PubMed

moa

I'm still using b. coagulans daily.

Still using b. coagulans almost daily for half a year.

really no side effects whatsoever (and by now this is one of the few supplement i take without hesitation, long term).

Jayvee

I use coagulans most days after doing a gut test and finding high levels of specific proteobacteria and on some days (when diet and sleep are on track) it completely rids of my chronic fatigue / PFS. It's amazing stuff but it's worth doing a gut test first imo. Lots of spore biotics can be helpful or detrimental when it comes to proteobacteria depending on your own circumstances. It seems that coagulans is the safer of the lot.

moa

it doesn't cause sibo like symptoms, like other probiotics can, spores only get activated in the lower part of small intestine and mostly multiply in the colon.

i suspect it has beneficial (long term) effect on some candida problems.

the other one i take some days is bifodo bacterium longum or infantis, also seem to be safe for sibo. this one seem to be very safe too, but I'm not sure it has all the benefits of b coagulans regarding F. Prausnitzii, candida, etc.