Gut Repair After Lots Of Antiobiotics

EIRE24

Well, it always means something dying (I think?). I presume it to be the bacteriophages. I mean, if it means they died of starvation because they'd already eaten all of the (targeted) bacteria, that should be a good thing.
I usually get this but i dont take any antibiotics

Broken man

I think you don’t quite realize what you’re in for if you want to completely heal from the damages you inflicted to your body with that amount of antibiotics. (I’ve been there for the past two years and will explain you what happened and how I cured myself)

What you did is:

- damage your gut lining
- threw out of whack the proper balance of your gut, your bad bacteria is a lot higher than the good ones

You still don’t feel the wrath of it yet as you just got « cured » from your infection, but what is slowly building up is way more devastating than your infection: the damaged gut lining will not allow good bacteria to settle, the growing bad bacteria will further damage the gut lining, and you see how that vicious circle works.

Step 1: eliminate (at least 2 months)

- avoid gluten, dairy, sugar
- take caprylic acid, berberine, gse extract and nystatin. Drop the nystatin after two months
- perform colonic hydrotherapy at least once a week to clean your colon from bad bacteria and candida

Step 2: replace

- take at least 150 billion units probiotics a day, comprised of at least 20 different strains (yes they are expensive)
- consume lots of fiber and psyllium to drain the dead bacteria down your gut

Step 3: repair

- consume whey protein, colostrum, collagen powder, and glutamine

You don’t have to perform these steps in a sequential order, you could group them together for best results.
But if you do split them, KEEP THEM IN THAT ORDER.

EXTRA:

I don’t necessarily recommend you do this, but I personnaly added 5iu growth hormone / day for 6 months to speed up the gut lining recovery process, and IT WORKED.

The whole process I’ve described will take anywhere from 8 months to 2 years before you can say you regained your pre-antibiotic health.

Don’t think you’re cured just yet with the little you’ve done
What you was eating when you did this protocol? Thank you.

Mat_Eire

I think you don’t quite realize what you’re in for if you want to completely heal from the damages you inflicted to your body with that amount of antibiotics. (I’ve been there for the past two years and will explain you what happened and how I cured myself)

What you did is:

- damage your gut lining
- threw out of whack the proper balance of your gut, your bad bacteria is a lot higher than the good ones

You still don’t feel the wrath of it yet as you just got « cured » from your infection, but what is slowly building up is way more devastating than your infection: the damaged gut lining will not allow good bacteria to settle, the growing bad bacteria will further damage the gut lining, and you see how that vicious circle works.

- take caprylic acid, berberine, gse extract and nystatin. Drop the nystatin after two months
- perform colonic hydrotherapy at least once a week to clean your colon from bad bacteria and candida

- take at least 150 billion units probiotics a day, comprised of at least 20 different strains (yes they are expensive)

You don’t have to perform these steps in a sequential order, you could group them together for best results.

EXTRA:

I don’t necessarily recommend you do this, but I personnaly added 5iu growth hormone / day for 6 months to speed up the gut lining recovery process, and IT WORKED.

The whole process I’ve described will take anywhere from 8 months to 2 years before you can say you regained your pre-antibiotic health.

Hi madato.

Where did u get the growth hormone at that dosage? Im dealing with a leaky gut that doesnt seem to heal. thanks

Amazoniac

- Recovery of gut microbiota of healthy adults following antibiotic exposure

Abstract said:
To minimize the impact of antibiotics, gut microorganisms harbour and exchange antibiotics resistance genes, collectively called their resistome. Using shotgun sequencing-based metagenomics, we analysed the partial eradication and subsequent regrowth of the gut microbiota in 12 healthy men over a 6-month period following a 4-day intervention with a cocktail of 3 last-resort antibiotics: meropenem, gentamicin and vancomycin. Initial changes included blooms of enterobacteria and other pathobionts, such as Enterococcus faecalis and Fusobacterium nucleatum, and the depletion of Bifidobacterium species and butyrate producers. The gut microbiota of the subjects recovered to near-baseline composition within 1.5 months, although 9 common species, which were present in all subjects before the treatment, remained undetectable in most of the subjects after 180 days. Species that harbour β-lactam resistance genes were positively selected for during and after the intervention. Harbouring glycopeptide or aminoglycoside resistance genes increased the odds of de novo colonization, however, the former also decreased the odds of survival. Compositional changes under antibiotic intervention in vivo matched results from in vitro susceptibility tests. Despite a mild yet long-lasting imprint following antibiotics exposure, the gut microbiota of healthy young adults are resilient to a short-term broad-spectrum antibiotics intervention and their antibiotics resistance gene carriage modulates their recovery processes.

- Impact of commonly used drugs on the composition and metabolic function of the gut microbiota
- Combinatorial, additive and dose-dependent drug–microbiome associations
- Systematic review: human gut dysbiosis induced by non-antibiotic prescription medications
- Extensive impact of non-antibiotic drugs on human gut bacteria

Roselynne

You need to be really careful. I'm still struggling with gut issues due to large doses of antibiotics (got bit by a brown recluse...twice). Though my gut issues could be a direct result of the spider bite as well. Nevertheless I recommend you take this very seriously. I recommend high quality colostrum and bone broth to repair any damage to the gut mucosa and improve gut immune health. Probiotics are good in some cases but they do stress the immune system when you take it, can make the situation worse if your immune system is too damaged or the wrong strains are used. But they can also be very beneficial of course and are probably necessary for proper healing.
Do you have a brand recommendation for colostrum?

Vins7

A

What you did is:

- damage your gut lining

EXTRA:

Do you start eating gluten, dairy and most foods after 2 months? I know it's an old answer.