Coffee Enema Should I And How Too?

D

danishispsychic

there is a ton of google on it and in the curezone forums there is a ton of anecdotal stories. here is my experience with them. first of all, get a stainless bucket and a bunch of replacement hoses and tips. coffee goes moldy fast and having a stainless bucket that you can throw in the dishwasher and sanitize really helps. use organic coffee- brew it strong enough- i think a lot of people dont use strong enough coffee. do them in the am, if you do not want to be up all night- they will give you a buzz. make sure you hear your gall bladder make a weird sound as it will secrete bile while doing them. that is the whole point. there are also tons of you tube videos on them. lots of people say to do a probiotic one after, and i totally disagree, but i am a histamine freak. always do 2 in a row, half of the solution at a time and i would say to keep them to like twice a week. the water you use is important - i would say use distilled and add a dash or grey salt for minerals if you can. it will clean up your skin totally and for me, it helped me out of some weird depression funk i was stuck in with a liver that was wiped out from a bunch of lame big pharma meds that i never should have been on and some weird tick bite and well....from eating gluten 40 years straight because i was told i was not celiac, but wait! i got tested and i totally am. the hamster wheel of the lamest white coats in the usa. :) ok , that was a rant but coffee enemas are great but i would say , be super smart about how you use them. additionally, do not get all freaked out but the tons of parasites and miniature dinosaurs that come out when you do them.... you will realize that the crud in our bodies is vast. if you have any sort of ocd like i do...if could put you into an over cleansing tailspin. also , on youtube, Montreal Healthy Girl has some good info on them, last i checked. ( not sponsored, not affiliated ) oh...and do not use decaf. it does not do the job. have fun!

T

TheBeard

there is a ton of google on it and in the curezone forums there is a ton of anecdotal stories. here is my experience with them. first of all, get a stainless bucket and a bunch of replacement hoses and tips. coffee goes moldy fast and having a stainless bucket that you can throw in the dishwasher and sanitize really helps. use organic coffee- brew it strong enough- i think a lot of people dont use strong enough coffee. do them in the am, if you do not want to be up all night- they will give you a buzz. make sure you hear your gall bladder make a weird sound as it will secrete bile while doing them. that is the whole point. there are also tons of you tube videos on them. lots of people say to do a probiotic one after, and i totally disagree, but i am a histamine freak. always do 2 in a row, half of the solution at a time and i would say to keep them to like twice a week. the water you use is important - i would say use distilled and add a dash or grey salt for minerals if you can. it will clean up your skin totally and for me, it helped me out of some weird depression funk i was stuck in with a liver that was wiped out from a bunch of lame big pharma meds that i never should have been on and some weird tick bite and well....from eating gluten 40 years straight because i was told i was not celiac, but wait! i got tested and i totally am. the hamster wheel of the lamest white coats in the usa. :) ok , that was a rant but coffee enemas are great but i would say , be super smart about how you use them. additionally, do not get all freaked out but the tons of parasites and miniature dinosaurs that come out when you do them.... you will realize that the crud in our bodies is vast. if you have any sort of ocd like i do...if could put you into an over cleansing tailspin. also , on youtube, Montreal Healthy Girl has some good info on them, last i checked. ( not sponsored, not affiliated ) oh...and do not use decaf. it does not do the job. have fun!

Noticed a difference between light roast and dark roast?
After 20 enemas with golden roast, not once did my gallbladder squirt bile.
Should I switch to dark roast?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals