• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Asprin/Coconut Oil Enema Potential Solution For Fungus

Sam321

So I haven't seen any threads on here that address this, but have heard both coconut oil and aspirin could work wonders on fungus. The only problem being they are mostly absorbed before they hit the colon.

1. Would there be any draw backs to doing an aspirin and/or coconut oil enema?
2. If no, what would effective dosages possibly look like.

Thanks in advance.

area51puy

Aspirin can be hard on the stomach so I wouldn’t try that , but coconut oil might be ok, but I don’t know.

reaching

I am sure some people use coconut oil as lube. There should be some testimonials on that.

Sam321

Aspirin can be hard on the stomach so I wouldn’t try that , but coconut oil might be ok, but I don’t know.
I don't think shooting aspirin up your **** will make it to your stomach though...

T

TheBeard

Huge risk of aspirin overdose.
How much would your colon absorb compared to your gut?

rei

Huge risk of aspirin overdose.
How much would your colon absorb compared to your gut?
eh? oral bioavailability is 50% so if you don't go crazy with the dosage that is certainly not a risk.

Coconut oil works in combination with enema, i even read somewhere a case report where someone with terminal rectal cancer injected coconut oil daily (not enema) and it healed.

T

TheBeard

eh? oral bioavailability is 50% so if you don't go crazy with the dosage that is certainly not a risk.

Coconut oil works in combination with enema, i even read somewhere a case report where someone with terminal rectal cancer injected coconut oil daily (not enema) and it healed.

and colon bioavailability is...?

yerrag

I'm not keen on the use of coconut oil as anti-fungal. I could be wrong, but I feed my koi coconut flesh, and I've seen fungus proliferate when mature coconut flesh accumulate. Sure, coconut oil is anti-bacterial, but remember that penicillin came from molds, so it is possible that coconut oil may be conducive for fungus.

Filosofy

Thought about aspirin but holding off till I know of someone who has actually done it.

Coconut oil enemas are a staple for me. 2-3 tbsps in 1 gallon of distilled water and one is Good. Everyone should get comfortable with enemas.