Certain androgenic tissues up-regulate as we age it seems. What can be done?

GorillaHead

I have long suspected for years that as we age certain organs seem to become more sensitive to androgens and here we see a prime example of this in rats.

Even hairloss seems to stem from this same issue. Even body hair. Older men tend to get more body hair regardless of less androgens.

The question is there anything we can do to mitigate this. What apart of aging drives this?

Any ideas?

Nokoni

I'm starting to think that the whole region at the bottom of the torso becomes increasingly inflamed with age. Lower back issues, diverticulitis, prostate -- I'm dealing with all three, plus a sore ligament that starts in that region and attaches to my inner thigh. Maybe from increased sensitivity to androgen, though that seems unlikely to me. Ray believed chronic lower back pain was due to endotoxin. Maybe that applies to the others as well. Or maybe it's just because we spend so much time sitting and it causes cumulative damage somehow. Whatever the cause it seems like the entire region becomes increasingly inflamed with age. I had recently discovered Defibron's outstanding anti-inflammatory effects generally, so I began applying it to the region between the anus and the testes, and also the (very) lower back, maybe 15 drops total. (I take it orally too.) Would it diffuse through the tissues and make improvements? Sure enough, my prostate related symptoms (the usual urinary related stuff) have gotten slightly but noticeably better. Not bad for probably less than a month of experimentation. Hopefully the improvement continues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals