CDC lowers PCR CT count and diagnostic guidelines ONLY for the vaccinated

HumanLife

They enforced the mask mandates here, getting up to around 1000 people a week fined for not wearing a mask outside. When they put it, cases kept on rising, and have seemed to only decline when they put in a lockdown.
Of course, it will be much more difficult for police to crack down on who has been vaccinated as there isn't a visual giveaway and you would have to ask everyone who is without a mask, but I think the police would eventually get tired of this and just stop doing it if most of the population is vaccinated anyway. Hopefully nothing bad happens to my family in the next few months or years.

Giraffe

Great info. It really seems that they are working towards completely excluding unvaccinated people from participating in society, travelling, etc., to bully as many people as possible into getting the shot. It's already here in Germany. Currently you have to show a negative test to go into certain shops and there are contact restrictions as to how many families can meet, how many people are allowed to play sports together, etc. and there are curfews and you have to self quarantine after travel.

Vaccinated people can freely go into shops without showing a test, they have no contact restrictions and they don't have to abide by the curfews and they don't have to self quarantine after travelling outside of Germany.

Plus the test must not be older than 24 hours. Pure bullying.

Regarding house arrest when travelling ... I read that if you come back from a region with a "dangerous new version" of the cold virus you might be required to quarantine yourself, even if you are vaccinated. This can happen any day. The government simply needs to claim that one the several thousand mutations is worse than the pest to place the jabbed travellors under house arrest.

As for travelers who want to visit Europe: your jabs are only accepted if it was a vaccine that is approved by EMA. Please note that there are EU-member states that use the Chinese and/or the Russian vaccine that's not approved by EMA. This is completely nuts.

Regina

They should make the CT = 1 for the vaccinated and CT = 100 for the unvaccinated.

That's what they are saying anyway.

Nemo

Oregon is the first state to require vaccine passports to enter public places including grocery stores. My guess is that it won’t be enforced that much. But alas, it is here.

Here's an excellent PDF of the CDC Covid vax card. The exact same card, exact same dimensions, is used in every state. This one is from the state of Texas website. I've also attached them so you can see them better.

The vax "cards" are printed on paper. The cards have both a front and back. It's perfectly okay to laminate the card.

Under "Product Name/Manufacturer", my friend, who got the first Moderna shot in early March, has a 7-digit number starting with 01 (zero one): 01xAxxA (with numbers where the other x's are).

For the second shot, the batch number is the same but a higher number, starting with 02 (zero two). (So, for example, if the first batch number was 011A37A, the second might be 021A64A.

The date of the second shot is four weeks later than the date of the first shot.

Attachments

• 1-covid-vax-card.jpg
    1-covid-vax-card.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1-covid-vaccine-card-back.jpg
    1-covid-vaccine-card-back.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 29

tankasnowgod

Oregon is the first state to require vaccine passports to enter public places including grocery stores. My guess is that it won’t be enforced that much. But alas, it is here.

Are we pretending New York isn't a state now?

GeoX

What a clown world... and not a single person asks the questions often thrown at "contrarians" like us. Namely, "is WEF and/or its staff trained in medicine to make ads and propaganda on health topics?", "who elected WEF to set workplace and public health policies?", "who sets the WEF agenda?", "what does WEF stand to gain from ads/policies they produce?", etc, etc. It seems like half of the Western world is suffering from "trustanoia" and the other half from paranoia, yet the paranoid are actually not sick. As one of Intel's CEOs presciently said back in the 1960s - "only the paranoid survive".

@haidut I wish you spent some time answering qustions about your products, and updating the old product descriptions and ingredients:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/pansterone-liquid-pregnenolone-dhea-mix.7426/post-640839

Lollipop2

Are we pretending New York isn't a state now?
Right - technically New York. I should have made the distinction. Difference is NY approved for large events etc. Oregon approved for workplaces, grocery stores, malls etc. - all the way for any business.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Drareg

It’s clear as day a fraud, the general public don’t have the bioenergetic resources to deal with the stress of accepting that out ruling class do not have our best interests in mind, they have started a class war but the lower social class are not accepting this reality, many intelligent people have also fallen victim to the hysteria, I think it’s the same situation for them, the resources it takes to take on the ruling class are immense so they turn away.
The vaccines are likely to be the cause of the variants also, many are speaking out now in the medical profession.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The vaccines are likely to be the cause of the variants also, many are speaking out now in the medical profession.

Yep, even Montagnier is saying it. I wonder if he will get Magufuli-ed...He is the first one who said SARS-CoV-2 is a human-enhanced virus, released on purpose from Wuhan. This was as far as back in April 2020 when nobody was talking about the viral structure yet, and mainstream media was not yet censoring much info related to COVID-19.

Peater Piper

The 28 cycle threshold only applies to samples sent to the CDC for genetic sequencing, not the PCR in general. A vaccinated person with a positive PCR will still count as a COVID-19 case, they just won't be included as a breakthrough case unless they're hospitalized or die. The latter is obviously deceptive, but it shouldn't change total cases or deaths, so those trends can still be tracked.

"Respiratory specimen for SARS-CoV-2 sequencing • Specimen selection o Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28. o If a Ct value is not available, specimens that are positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen by another testing modality may be sent."

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The 28 cycle threshold only applies to samples sent to the CDC for genetic sequencing, not the PCR in general. A vaccinated person with a positive PCR will still count as a COVID-19 case, they just won't be included as a breakthrough case unless they're hospitalized or die. The latter is obviously deceptive, but it shouldn't change total cases or deaths, so those trends can still be tracked.

"Respiratory specimen for SARS-CoV-2 sequencing • Specimen selection o Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28. o If a Ct value is not available, specimens that are positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen by another testing modality may be sent."

True, but if this is what the CDC requires for samples sent to its own lab to qualify as "breakthrough" cases, why wouldn't the state health departments and other labs adopt the same requirements/guidelines in their own testing of the general public? CDC is not the only body responsible for assessing "breakthrough" cases, state/local health authorities do such testing as well and then report the number to CDC. So, if these are CDC's requirements for specimen sent to its lab, I see of no reason why those would not also get adopted by state/local health authorities too for their own testing, even if only to stay consistent for easier report generation and case comparisons across the country.

Drareg

Yep, even Montagnier is saying it. I wonder if he will get Magufuli-ed...He is the first one who said SARS-CoV-2 is a human-enhanced virus, released on purpose from Wuhan. This was as far as back in April 2020 when nobody was talking about the viral structure yet, and mainstream media was not yet censoring much info related to COVID-19.
Yep, somebody else has been offed if I recall, I seen something today on twitter, I’ll try find it and post it later.

Don

Talk about moving the goal posts" to suite their agenda. So sad this whole thing is such a scam on the world. The way people in Canada flock to vaccines like a new religion and enjoy being told how to live now more than ever before is very depressing.

The utter irony of being so scared of a “virus” that kills less than 1% of people it infects. Then going and getting jabbed with the spike protein after being gaslit for a year.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals