Carbonated Water Helped Digestion. Why?

sladerunner69

Breathing Timer

Download that breathing timer, set your PRA to 10 or so to start, keep your abdomen pull-in to 6, and inhale 3. At the pull-in, exhale any air after the cycle and pull in your abdomen like you're trying to look skinny. While still pulling in, inhale when the 3 count begins and slowly exhale through the middle portion of the time.

Put it in a pot, cover with a plastic wrap, poke a hole through for the nozzle or something similar. It isn't an exact science, but make sure to clean the device daily with antibacterial soap. Out through the mouth, in through the mouth.

'
I cant breath in and out in 10 seconds. At leas ti cant do that without splashing water everywhere. I am a pretty large dude, 215-220 lbs 6'1" so I guess my air consumption is a lot mroe than the average user of this device?

Queequeg

any reason why pulling your t-shirt/undershirt up over your nose is not as good as bag breathing. Its much more convenient.

Queequeg

i cup my hands and breath in it.
I like that even better.
edit: I take that back. t-shirt approach leaves hands free for RPF surfing but hand cupping still a good back up

Last edited:
I use a bra
It's the best
Specially if it was for a hot girl

But she must have big boooobs

So the bra can give good co2

Queequeg

motor boating works good too

Queequeg

Last edited:

sladerunner69

any reason why pulling your t-shirt/undershirt up over your nose is not as good as bag breathing. Its much more convenient.

Just speculating here but I don't think the tshirt would trap in c02 as efficientyl. The fabric is too porous and the volume created under your shirt is probably too large and would take quite a while to fill up.

Besides, what's wrong with breathing out of a brown paper bag while on the go, at work on a date or at the office? It makes you look hip and posh.

@Elize good u saw the photo

Well as a bahaa :D

I start working at 6 am everyday
So at like 3pm i come back home

At that time im like so tired

What i do i eat a light healthy lunch
Like oatmeal with a banana with a cup of strong coffee

After that i go to my bed
I put my sunglasses and the bag and i start doing it

First i got pain in every part of my body . But the pain of recovery not the pain of hurting ur self

After 8 minutes i start my body is regenerating my cells

In minute ten
I start to to feel im relaxing

Minute 12 i sleep for like 10 to 30 minutes

After that at like 4:30 pm
I wake up as i slept 12 deep hours

So the pain in your head is a good sign that ur doing it right

Do it while laying down on your bed

Bag breathing i believe its the strongest co2 help for the body

By the way
I breath through my nose

DaveFoster

Alright thanks for the application. will give it a few trials and report back my results!'

You did mean breaht in AND otu through the mouth right? So always through the mouth? Or was that a typo?
You can start breathing in through the nose and out the mouth, but as you get more advanced, out through the mouth in through the mouth is more challenging. Plus, you won't get the benefits of putting it in a pot if you breathe in through your nose.

DaveFoster

'
I cant breath in and out in 10 seconds. At leas ti cant do that without splashing water everywhere. I am a pretty large dude, 215-220 lbs 6'1" so I guess my air consumption is a lot mroe than the average user of this device?
You change the PRA time to something like 20-25 to start. When you get good, it will be around 60. You can go up to 180, but I've only made to about 70. This will extend the exhale time.

sladerunner69

You change the PRA time to something like 20-25 to start. When you get good, it will be around 60. You can go up to 180, but I've only made to about 70. This will extend the exhale time.

So this is lung capacity training not so much increasing CO2? Or does it have that effect as a result of the suffocation?

You mentionned setting the pra to 10 to start? Did you mean the exhale time?

DaveFoster

So this is lung capacity training not so much increasing CO2? Or does it have that effect as a result of the suffocation?

You mentionned setting the pra to 10 to start? Did you mean the exhale time?
PRA 25, Inhale 3, Pull-in 6. The middle bar is a slow exhale.

3-5 minutes is enough usually.

Queequeg

Just speculating here but I don't think the tshirt would trap in c02 as efficientyl. The fabric is too porous and the volume created under your shirt is probably too large and would take quite a while to fill up.

Besides, what's wrong with breathing out of a brown paper bag while on the go, at work on a date or at the office? It makes you look hip and posh.
good points on the t-shirt.
as for the paper bag, I like how Bahaa rocks it with his sunglasses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals