Why does carbonated water make me feel super dizzy the next day?

ironfist

I have googled this many times and it says the carbination in water does not change blood carbon dioxide levels. My reason for mentioning this is be asie ever since getting the covid shot I have had elevated carbon dioxide and dizziness. Whenever I drink carbonated water, the next day dizziness is much worse.

This has happened many times over many months. No change in diet.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
No idea. But drinking carbonated beverages should have an effect. Dr. Peat did say it can help in a pinch or something like that. If you want to test if you are having co2 problems, just bag breathe and evaluate if your dizziness worsens. Also try different carbonated drinks and evaluate how you feel.

aniciete

Have you tried it again? I’ve been drinking a lot lately and have been feeling off. Some stomach bloating and discomfort too. Can’t seem to find any info on those either.

Nick

Around two years ago I started getting a constantly bad reaction to San Pelligrino but I think not to other brands of mineral water. If I drank any, my nose would get completely clogged to the point where I couldn't breath through my nose for several days afterwards if I drank a whole bottle. I suspect there could be a contamination from the water source, bottling or carbonation machinery, which might be related to other people's bad reactions.

aniciete

Around two years ago I started getting a constantly bad reaction to San Pelligrino but I think not to other brands of mineral water. If I drank any, my nose would get completely clogged to the point where I couldn't breath through my nose for several days afterwards if I drank a whole bottle. I suspect there could be a contamination from the water source, bottling or carbonation machinery, which might be related to other people's bad reactions.
Interesting stuff. I’ve been drinking a bunch of Gerolsteiner and my nostrils get plugged like clockwork after drinking it. I’m probably gonna avoid it from now on…

HeyThere

My mom drank a lot of those brands and she ended up with crystals of some sort in her urine.

I was addicted to La Croix until I realized I felt like **** due to the flavoring... salicylates. My ears would ring loudly and I'd itch, etc. Doesn't happen with the non-flavored ones.

Nick

Interesting stuff. I’ve been drinking a bunch of Gerolsteiner and my nostrils get plugged like clockwork after drinking it. I’m probably gonna avoid it from now on…
That's interesting, I said that it's only San Pelligrino that plugs up my nostrils but I have been kind of avoiding Gerolsteiner too so I'm not totally certain, I should really test it in a controlled way a few times but I haven't wanted to risk the clogged nose. Perhaps I am wrong about it being a contamination, I suppose it could be something inherant to the minerals or even some effect of the carbonation.

HeyThere

That's interesting, I said that it's only San Pelligrino that plugs up my nostrils but I have been kind of avoiding Gerolsteiner too so I'm not totally certain, I should really test it in a controlled way a few times but I haven't wanted to risk the clogged nose. Perhaps I am wrong about it being a contamination, I suppose it could be something inherant to the minerals or even some effect of the carbonation.

Yes, those 2 brands are very high in minerals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals