Candida, Milk And Other Issues

Lucenzo01

Hi Peatarians, I'm gonna tell you my case to see if you can offer some perspective about it. I have been suffering of systemic candida all my life. I have tried everything to cure me. The only think that worked (more or less) was an exclusive raw milk diet for a long period of time. It improved my digestion, cleaned my rashes but crashed my libido and gave me fatigue. A bad trade off if you ask me.

So, right now I have been starting to implement Peat's ideas to my diet. Sucrose has been a miracle, I have more energy now than I have had in my life. My libido is back but my my rashes are coming back. Not like before, but I feel some itching and I know they are a little worse. So now I ask: maybe the milk diet worked so slowly because I needed more glucose? Could work a diet combining raw milk and sugar work?

I have to tell you that raw milk make me feel like CRAP. But I know is healthy for me: my hair get a real black color, my dandruff disappears, but the issue is that I feel really bad when I drink it. Maybe is a reaction from the fungus die off?

Another thing that I have noticed is that when I supplement with vitamin D my cravings for cigarettes almost disappear. Anyone can know why is it?

Thank you very much in advance.

DrJ

@Lucenzo01 not to revive an old thread but I saw this and that you never got an answer. Caprylic acid will pretty much nuke Candida from orbit but might have you running to the bathroom a lot initially. There is a good bit of caprylic acid in coconut oil and coconut oil was found to greatly reduce Candida in mouse studies. Also red light on the liver area might help it strengthen and improve your natural resistance.

when I used to smoke I also noticed that vitamin d reduced my cravings. Adding pregnenalone eliminated them completely and I basically achieved a disgust reaction to smoking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals