Can you live on milk and fruit alone?

Matestube

All I have been craving and consuming for 6 months is 2 quarts of raw a2 whole jersey milk mixed with 4 tablespoons of raw grass-fed raw butter, and a decent amount of very soft and ripe fruits : mainly delicious pears that melt in my mouth - but also including some tropical fruit and oranges intuitively. After searching through google asking if milk, butter, and fruit was a sufficient diet, I was redirected back to this forum with similar posts surprisingly. Is anyone a nutrition expert that can provide me with some guidance regarding this odd eating pattern I have been drawn to.
How ripe are your fruits ? How many days do you wait after buying them at the store ?
Do you have a ripening technique or do you just wait ?

ATCP

All I have been craving and consuming for 6 months is 2 quarts of raw a2 whole jersey milk mixed with 4 tablespoons of raw grass-fed raw butter, and a decent amount of very soft and ripe fruits : mainly delicious pears that melt in my mouth - but also including some tropical fruit and oranges intuitively. After searching through google asking if milk, butter, and fruit was a sufficient diet, I was redirected back to this forum with similar posts surprisingly. Is anyone a nutrition expert that can provide me with some guidance regarding this odd eating pattern I have been drawn to.
Sounds perfect to me. If you have access to high quality fruits and raw milk, and if you feel good, stick with it. It's the ultimate sattvic diet in ayurveda. Your body knows best. If you start to crave other stuff you can add that in later :)

Back
Top Bottom