Calcium

humpty-dumpty

Does anyone know about making powder from egg shells and taking with Vit D3
for stronger bones. I read a study that said this combination would not significantly
increase your Blood Calcium level. And did not cause hypercalcemia like regular
Calcium Carbonate can.
After having 5 fractured vertebral I need to do something for my bones.

T

tca300

Milk?
Sucrose/fruit?
K2?
Cheese?
Topical D3?
Coffee?
Progesterone?
Gelatin?
Epsom Salt baths?
Enough protein?

Last edited by a moderator:
the calcium interacts with stomach acids and bile acids and gets absorbed. Blood calcium levels are pretty narrow but the calcium from eggshells, with D3 and K2, will help a lot.

OP
humpty-dumpty

humpty-dumpty

the calcium interacts with stomach acids and bile acids and gets absorbed. Blood calcium levels are pretty narrow but the calcium from eggshells, with D3 and K2, will help a lot.
thank you for your response. I am an older female, also Hashi thyroid,
and I think I read somewhere the thyroid issue can effect your bones.

OP
humpty-dumpty

humpty-dumpty

Milk?
Sucrose/fruit?
K2?
Cheese?
Topical D3?
Coffee?
Progesterone?
Gelatin?
Epsom Salt baths?
Enough protein?
Yes to all except Progesterone, topical D3 and I'm to old to take a sit down Epsom Salt bath ha ha . I don't know anything about topical D3
would that be an oil?

T

tca300

When digestion is bad, using the fat soluble vitamins topically can really make a difference, there are many clean vitamin d3 products out their in MCT oil, olive oil, etc.. in my opinion all elderly people should strongly consider supplemental progesterone. Also if you can manage, just soaking your feet in an epsom salt solution will work too. Eating enough of the things I mentioned above is important, some people think a few cups of milk, and a piece of fruit will be sufficient, when more is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals