The Best Calcium Supplement

Josh

Kind of desperate at the moment to get some calcium in my diet, since i cut cheese out and dairy in my diet back in Jan i've practically had no calcium in my diet and i can feel my spine and joints hurting more....

So a lot recommended Egg shells grinded up for calcium.. Now for what ever reason here in the UK i can't get hold of organic eggs like i used to before covid. I've got free range eggs which i am unsure of the quality. Would you guys use possibly lower quality egg shells? I don't really feel to confident about them but is their way to ensure their properly safe? How do you guys prefer them? It just feels weird to me doing this..

-------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any other recomendations for calcium supplements? I didn't want to use the swanson eggshell because it has Vit D in it.. If someone knows an egg shell calcium sup with no Vit D that be great.

Is this one okay?:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...c_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19PAVRBIZCWRZ

Is there any thing i should be asking the manufacturer to ensure quality calcium carbonate? Anything to look out for?

marcar72

Would you guys use possibly lower quality egg shells? I don't really feel to confident about them but is their way to ensure their properly safe? How do you guys prefer them?

Those free range shells you got would be just fine. Here's how I do eggs:

1. Wash/rinse the outer shell with cheap bar soap/water then crack and separate the white from the yoke capturing the white in a clean Pyrex glass. I "shoot" the yolk from one of the egg shell halves "down the hatch".

2. Cook up the eggs whites I've gathered and eat them with some salt/pepper.

3. I save some of the egg shells, letting them dry out on some tissue on the kitchen counter. Then I crush them up with a mortar/pestle and take some (maybe 1/2 rounded tsp) every day. :2cents:

Kind of desperate at the moment to get some calcium in my diet, since i cut cheese out and dairy in my diet back in Jan i've practically had no calcium in my diet and i can feel my spine and joints hurting more....

So a lot recommended Egg shells grinded up for calcium.. Now for what ever reason here in the UK i can't get hold of organic eggs like i used to before covid. I've got free range eggs which i am unsure of the quality. Would you guys use possibly lower quality egg shells? I don't really feel to confident about them but is their way to ensure their properly safe? How do you guys prefer them? It just feels weird to me doing this..

Does anyone have any other recomendations for calcium supplements? I didn't want to use the swanson eggshell because it has Vit D in it.. If someone knows an egg shell calcium sup with no Vit D that be great.

Is this one okay?:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...c_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19PAVRBIZCWRZ

Is there any thing i should be asking the manufacturer to ensure quality calcium carbonate? Anything to look out for?

livestock doesnt get drinking water,but designated useage water of secondary quality.Im sure that this material can have impurities that would outmatch Calcium Carbonate.Thus,i would go for Ca-Carbonate,which has more scientific characterization,in regards to uptake and recommendable dosages.

I'm.No.One

I've been taking ancestral supplements bone & marrow pills, 6 a day. Has made a huge difference in my stress levels after just one month.

sugarisgreat

Is this one okay?:

Amazon product ASIN B018OLRFV8View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B018OLRFV8/ref=crt_ewc_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19PAVRBIZCWRZ

Ezorb
It is on amazon too.

Dave Clark

Here is one that Forefront just came out with. I haven't used it, I have ducks and use their egg shells for calcium, but i may get this as a back up:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals