Budesonide - Another Covid Treatment

Max23

It was an interesting video and that the NIH is going to kill the treatment with fake science.

Another treatment. This is the doctor Vladimir Zelenko who recommended HCQ to Trump. Starting at approximately 40:30:

yerrag

It was an interesting video and that the NIH is going to kill the treatment with fake science.

Another treatment. This is the doctor Vladimir Zelenko who recommended HCQ to Trump. Starting at approximately 40:30:

I couldn't take at face value what De. Bartlett said, that Taiwan and Japan and Singapore have low COVID fatalities because they were using Budesonide.

Can anyone verify this?

OP
Max23

Max23

I couldn't take at face value what De. Bartlett said, that Taiwan and Japan and Singapore have low COVID fatalities because they were using Budesonide.

Can anyone verify this?

Good point. I had the same idea. Couldn´t find anything to support this claim. I think that the low mortality rate in these countries is because they have overall better health. Japan also is not vaccine crazy.

OP
Max23

Max23

Budesonide is a glucocorticoid..

Yeah, but it is short term and if it works then it works. I hope that all of the possible treatment option for this problem come out and then even the sceptics must admit that the establishment just doesn´t want to treat the sick.

Right now there are many treatment options:

1. Intravenous vitamin C
2. MMS
3. Raoult protocol
4. Zelenko protocol
5. Budesonide (+azithromycin)
6. Other vitamin protocols
7. Interferon? H2?, Remdesivir?, Dexamethasone? Inosine? Methylene blue? Progesterone? (Ivermectin and doxycycline)? Artemisinin?
8. Others I can not recall right now

DennisX

I'm moving to Texas!!! The NY Times reports that NY has 158/100000 deaths, NJ 138/100000, Illinois 64/100000, Florida 15/100000, Texas 8/100000. Guess why!

Estradiol

Yeah, but it is short term and if it works then it works. I hope that all of the possible treatment option for this problem come out and then even the sceptics must admit that the establishment just doesn´t want to treat the sick.

Right now there are many treatment options:

1. Intravenous vitamin C
2. MMS
3. Raoult protocol
4. Zelenko protocol
5. Budesonide (+azithromycin)
6. Other vitamin protocols
7. Interferon? H2?, Remdesivir?, Dexamethasone? Inosine? Methylene blue? Progesterone? (Ivermectin and doxycycline)? Artemisinin?
8. Others I can not recall right now

Inosine with methylene blue would finish it fast. But they'll never use them.

P

Peatness

The principle trial showed a 91% relative risk reduction in urgent care visits with early Budesonide treatment. Drs are now not allowed to prescribe it.

FG0OkXbXwAAsOug

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals