Possibly The Best Treatment For Rheumatoid Patients

Ania

Hi,
I have been struggling with RA for almost 30 years now. Thanks to many experiments I have never taken any "traditional" meds. My last discovery was connection of my symptoms to diet. It worked like a charm for over 2 years, but now joint pain is slowly coming back. It is very mild, but my RF and anti-CCP went extremely high, and I am afraid I have to expect regress. So I started researching again. I found the link Road Back Foundation - Rheumatic Disease Treatments and have read the book by Henry Scammell "The New Arthritis Breakthrough". I have also read all the testimonials on the Road Back Foundation website, and they all sound like miracles.
I am very much excited about all the new information. I haven't tried the therapy myself yet, but I am definitely going to. First, I need to find a doctor, who will be willing to assist me with this experiment, which will not be easy where I live. However,there are doctors worldwide who do practice this method. I know there are at least several members here who suffer from this vicious illness, so I thought I will share the information. Do the research and decide for yourself. I have already decided.

Titanium

Hi,
I also have been struggling with RA since 1985. I have got a lot of the "tradional" meds with mixed (usually poor) results. Luckily I never got/agreed with biologicals. I also tried a strong antibiotic (Minocyclin). In fact that is one of the fundamentals of the Road Back foundation. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me. Got black stains on my teeth and yeast/Candida problems. Nevertheless I do believe that bacteria and LPS are a main contributor to RA. The article: "Major involvement of bacterial components in rheumatoid arthritis and its accompanying oxidative stress, systemic inflammation and hypercoagulability" provides an interesting view on RA. It also mentions that a number of the traditional meds basically act as kind of antibiotic. At the moment I'm doing pretty well despite the 35 years of damage already done to my joints. I still take 10mg/week MTX but combine that with LDN therapy and take daily 10 mg boric-acid & tablespoon of foodgrade Diatomaceous earth (DE). I believe that the boric-acid somehow prevents bacterial overgrowth in the intestines. I had never heart of DE before but recently stumbled upon a facebook group called "Borax For Arthritis And Health". They advised to take DE to counter side effects of boron. That really helped. I have no labs but I assume the DE traps iron & LPS and therefore has some anti-inflammatory effect. Back to the Road Back foundation, strong antibiotics probably help short-term but for long term a more gentle approach may be needed.

Last edited:
OP
A

Ania

Hi,
I also have been struggling with RA since 1985. I have got a lot of the "tradional" meds with mixed (usually poor) results. Luckily I never got/agreed with biologicals. I also tried a strong antibiotic (Minocyclin). In fact that is one of the fundamentals of the Road Back foundation. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me. Got black stains on my teeth and yeast/Candida problems. Nevertheless I do believe that bacteria and LPS are a main contributor to RA. The article: "Major involvement of bacterial components in rheumatoid arthritis and its accompanying oxidative stress, systemic inflammation and hypercoagulability" provides an interesting view on RA. It also mentions that a number of the traditional meds basically act as kind of antibiotic. At the moment I'm doing pretty well despite the 35 years of damage already done to my joints. I still take 10mg/week MTX but combine that with LDN therapy and take daily 10 mg boric-acid & tablespoon of foodgrade Diatomaceous earth (DE). I believe that the boric-acid somehow prevents bacterial overgrowth in the intestines. I had never heart of DE before but recently stumbled upon a facebook group called "Borax For Arthritis And Health". They advised to take DE to counter side effects of boron. That really helped. I have no labs but I assume the DE traps iron & LPS and therefore has some anti-inflammatory effect. Back to the Road Back foundation, strong antibiotics probably help short-term but for long term a more gentle approach may be needed.
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. It is great that you have found your way.How long did you experiment with minocycline? I am going to try azithromycin, I have read many patients do great on that. And I know I tolerate it very well. The protocol is 500 mg 2x a week. I am basically in good shape for a person with 30 years of RA. No permanent damage in my joints. However, I am approaching manopause right now and things start to deteriorate. I want to try AP before anything else. In my case diet intervention was the most beneficial. I was very lucky to find the connection. AP will just be another experiment, if it does not work, I will reach for further resources.

Titanium

Hi,
I took Minocycline daily for about three months but it was already long time ago. Hope you will do well on the Azithromycin.
P.s. My experience is that diet is important too. I'm doing particularly bad on food high in carbs and/or pufa like pasta, pizza, cookies and chips.
With a good diet and the other things I mentioned my CRP and ESR are in the normal range. Anti-CCP marker was over 340 in 2017.

OP
A

Ania

Thank you.
In my case diet is essential. Now I am only left with all kinds of fruits and animal protein except dairy. That is all I eat. If I eat anything else, I have terrible flare ups. But now even that slowly stops working. My a CCP reached 750 within last year ( from 250),CRP is fine.
Each of us is an individual case.
It is good to exchange experiences.

Titanium

That sounds pretty healthy, strange that you can not tolerate that anymore. If you eat a lot of meat iron might be the problem. Iron is notorious with RA and inflammation in general. Personally I have had also bad experience with vegetable oil (pufa) combined with an endurance sport like cycling. At the start of each season (March/April) my knees got red, swollen and inflamed after each ride. Thanks to this forum I know it is much better to take saturated fats like coconut oil and butter in moderation. Since it is not an issue anymore.
P.s. the following article from CowsEatGrass might be interesting for you. In the end there are several links to publications including articles about the use of antibiotics for RA.

OP
A

Ania

I managed to decrease my iron and ferritin with a lot of egg shell calcium. However, I am not sure if calcium did not rasie my anti CCP. From what i have read, high calcium is necessary to protein citrulination. I still tolerate this diet quite well, but despite being strict, the joint pain is coming back slowly. I have just received my prescription for azithromicin, starting tomorrow. I will report how I am doing.

burtlancast

https://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com.br/artrite-reumatoide

Dozens of people cured from their life-long RA with high doses of Vit D, with video testimonials.

This Brazilian Dr, medical professor at the faculty for 15 years, discovered the Coimbra protocol when his wife came down with multiple sclerosis in 2006 and orthodox treatments revealed useless.

He's now treating himself thousands of AI patients in South America with the protocol.

Titanium

Thanks for the link I will have a look. I have tried high dose vitamin D3 (2oK ie/day combined with 1K vit K2) during several months a few years ago. That worked quite good. Never felt better. Works much better then MTX, prednisolone or antibiotics. The only reason to stop the high dosing was the fear that I still would get calcification of weak tissues despite the addition of vit K2.

Waynish

1) magnesium (try many sources especially baths)
2) clean gut
3) parasite cleanse (turpentine)
4) Zhan zhuang - Wikipedia (find a real school, the article sucks)
5) enough sun on skin (no supplementing lots of D3)

Titanium

Unfortunately I can not find the exact protocol this Brazilian dr. uses. When I was experimenting myself I used this book as reference combined with dminder app on my Iphone to estimate my vit D blood level. Twice a year I did a vit D lab test to actually measure the vit D level. At one moment it listed > 312 nmol/l. The doctor said it could not harm but I felt unsafe by the higher than expected value and the > sign.

People dealing with chronic pain might want to consider exploring bacteria in their gut. Reactive arthritis has been linked to the bacteria Klebsiella Pneumoniae bacteria.

"Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is probably produced by repeated episodes of Klebsiella-reactive arthritis, usually in HLA-B27-positive individuals. This concept is based on immunological, microbiological and serological considerations."

iLoveSugar

People dealing with chronic pain might want to consider exploring bacteria in their gut. Reactive arthritis has been linked to the bacteria Klebsiella Pneumoniae bacteria.

"Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is probably produced by repeated episodes of Klebsiella-reactive arthritis, usually in HLA-B27-positive individuals. This concept is based on immunological, microbiological and serological considerations."

What do you do about the bacteria in the gut?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What do you do about the bacteria in the gut?
Funny you should say that because I just now posted this Ray Peat quote on my Instagram. This (below) is what I said…

1709738853833.jpeg

The late great Travis told me numerous times that he felt RA was from fungus in the joints, and he felt that borax’s anti-fungal qualities was responsible for much of the pain relief from borax reported by many users.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The late great Travis told me numerous times that he felt RA was from fungus in the joints, and he felt that borax’s anti-fungal qualities was responsible for much of the pain relief from borax reported by many users.
We have an actual doctor with clinical experience in this thread that has shown what Rheumatoid Arthritis is. I would not be surprised if the copper is causing the fungus and fungus is at the scene of the crime.
Isn't Borax toxic? I have all sorts of body pain and gut issues and I think they are connected.
Yes it is. No need to poison yourself, just get the copper out and the "rheumatoid arthritis " will go away.

iLoveSugar

We have an actual doctor with clinical experience in this thread that has shown what Rheumatoid Arthritis is. I would not be surprised if the copper is causing the fungus and fungus is at the scene of the crime.

Yes it is. No need to poison yourself, just get the copper out and the "rheumatoid arthritis " will go away.
I don't really get much copper at all in my diet though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals