Eli Lilly's Trial For COVID-19 Antibody Treatment Halted For Safety Reasons

Geronimo

After the widespread administration of the vaccine and reading in the news about it, I think it will be helpful to replace the word "despite" with "because of".

tankasnowgod

Any chance this monoclonal antibody trial might have been sabotaged so that ongoing vaccine trials would be favoured (especially since those are not going too well)? Trump spoke positively about Regeneron.

Sure, but I still wouldn't trust either the antibody trial, nor the vaccine. I remember Haidut once saying that his minimum for any "new" medical treatment is at least a 20 year track record. I would have to agree with that bare minimum before personally considering either treatment. Considering this is for a "virus" that's basically a common cold (and has never been proven to exist, seeing as the FDA and CDC never even had a live sample of "the virus"), it's overkill.

Uselis

Eli Lilly, these devils already had several court cases due to "medication" induced deaths. And it wasn't like only single person died.

Geronimo

If I didn't have a girlfriend in the Philippines that I've yet to actually meet, only a gun to my head would convince me to take the vaccine. If one of us has to take it to travel, I'll just take it and move there forever. That's the only reason I'll ever take it. Ugh.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The company didn’t say what happened , let’s guess, it was a "pre existing genetic condition" of the inferior human we selected.

That's the thing - the fact they did not say what the SAE was usually means it was pretty serious, or even lethal...or, even more embarrassingly, somehow accelerated/worsened COVID-19 pathology. If you look at the paused vaccine trials they all said what the SAE was.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any chance this monoclonal antibody trial might have been sabotaged so that ongoing vaccine trials would be favoured (especially since those are not going too well)? Trump spoke positively about Regeneron. We all saw what the cabal did when he voiced support for hydroxychloroquine. Within weeks they had a fraudulent study published in the Lancet claiming a causative relationship between HCQ and heart failure in covid patients (of course this study was fairly quickly retracted, but not before every HCQ proponent in the western world had been labelled a quack).

At this point anything is possible and since pharma companies do not hesitate to backstab each other (despite being part of the same cabal), IMO your hunch is on the right track.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
...aaannnd now the FDA has granted "emergency" use authorization (EUA) to the treatment despite the health risks. Given the safety issues, the treatment was probably doomed if submitted through the regular approval process, so now it basically gets to be administered to patients as "emergency" (which implies acceptance of the risks) but the company is exempt from liability as most other EUA interventions are.
FDA okays Lilly's antibody treatment for Covid-19 - CNN

@Drareg @tankasnowgod

Drareg

...aaannnd now the FDA has granted "emergency" use authorization (EUA) to the treatment despite the health risks. Given the safety issues, the treatment was probably doomed if submitted through the regular approval process, so now it basically gets to be administered to patients as "emergency" (which implies acceptance of the risks) but the company is exempt from liability as most other EUA interventions are.

@Drareg @tankasnowgod

This cant be made mandatory in the legal sense if that’s the case, it will require extraordinary legislative acts IMO.
They will use coercion just like they did with lockdowns when emergency authoritarian legislation had expired, they won’t explicitly state it’s mandatory, they will be vague to imply it’s essential, the media will comply by not asking specific questions.

tankasnowgod

@Drareg @tankasnowgod

For an agency that's never been able to obtain a sample of the virus in the first place, they sure are quick to approve radically dangerous treatments for it (if only on a temporary basis).

I have to wonder...... what other incredibly dangerous treatments can be brought back under emergency use? Vioxx? Thalidomide? Mercury diuretics? Hey, AZT was considered far too dangerous a chemotherapy drug for cancer patients, so Fauci & Co. just approved it for use in "treating" AIDS patients back in the late 80's. No reason they won't try the same model again.

Giraffe

I have to wonder...... what other incredibly dangerous treatments can be brought back under emergency use? Vioxx? Thalidomide? Mercury diuretics? Hey, AZT was considered far too dangerous a chemotherapy drug for cancer patients, so Fauci & Co. just approved it for use in "treating" AIDS patients back in the late 80's. No reason they won't try the same model again.
Thalidomide is back.

Thalidomide (aka Contergan Aka Distaval)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

tankasnowgod

Man, I thought I might be exaggerating. Ugh.

I've been thinking about this scene from Star Trek IV recently, where McCoy is shocked at how barbaric modern 80's medicine is (having traveled back in time). Still just as barbaric today..... maybe even worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals