Bubbly Fat Layer Under The Skin From Peating?

I have been Peating for over 3 years now and thus lowered my intake of PUFA, but when I pinch my belly fat and roll it between my fingers I can feel there is a bubbly layer underneath. This was not so before Peating I guess, is this normal? What is it?

Hazarlar

Does it look like cellulite... I developed small love handles that look like cellulite. I am not fat, still even barely visible abdominals; gained maybe max. 5 kilos of fat after switching to low-pufa/high carb. Problem is that this kind of fat accumulation looks aesthetically very strange.

OP
General Orange
Does it look like cellulite... I developed small love handles that look like cellulite. I am not fat, still even barely visible abdominals; gained maybe max. 5 kilos of fat after switching to low-pufa/high carb. Problem is that this kind of fat accumulation looks aesthetically very strange.
No it doesn't look like cellulite. everything is smooth on top. It is the lower layer upon the bone that's bubbly.

Maybe you should avoid maltose sugars? they tend to accumulate abdominal and chest fat.
Maltose is a disaccharide composed of two glucose molecules. Maltose is created when seeds start to germinate, hence its name is related to malt used in brewing alcohol. However, most alcoholic drinks do not contain maltose.

Maltose is also created when glucose is caramelized...

Foods high in maltose include bread products, candies, cereal bars, energy bars, bagels, pies, processed cereals, crackers, sweet potatoes, honey, and pizza.

OP
General Orange
I figured, it could be BAT brown fat that is bubbly?
I forgot that over 1.5 year ago when I was still living in Holland I used to do cold water training for half a year to increase brown fat.
When ppl hug me they ask, you have fever you feel hot? But most of my skin feels always warm.
But now I'm in central america and its hot here so I don't really notice it anymore, but it could well be it has something to do with it.

Luckytype

Its probably just fascia..it can grow smooth and linear, it can grow irregular and quite literally covers everything in the body. Every layer of almost every single thing. Its like a general adhesive. It can do nothing, or it can become inflamed, cause pain and dysfunction. Are you perhaps just more aware of it?

OP
General Orange
Formation_of_Cellulite.jpg

Damn, I think Im just feeling my fat lobes, for the first time. lol

Luckytype

The issues of trying to figure out "what is this" via only a description :laughing:. If you have ever palpated a trigger point resultant from a tissue transition within fascia you would understand why I went that direction

Waynish

Its probably just fascia..it can grow smooth and linear, it can grow irregular and quite literally covers everything in the body. Every layer of almost every single thing. Its like a general adhesive. It can do nothing, or it can become inflamed, cause pain and dysfunction. Are you perhaps just more aware of it?

This is what I think. A good way to test the theory is to go to a good rolfer and show them :)

Andman

„Bubbly“ fat, as in fat layers that feel unusually squishy or as if there were little pellets inside (hard to describe lol) usually means that particular area is being used for energy..happens frequently while dieting for example

OP
General Orange
„Bubbly“ fat, as in fat layers that feel unusually squishy or as if there were little pellets inside (hard to describe lol) usually means that particular area is being used for energy..happens frequently while dieting for example
yes, like hard pellets. thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals