Blood On Toilet Paper

biggirlkisss

blood on toilet paper not gusping out when I go to poo but a decent amount of toilet paper worried what it means.

x-ray peat

assuming its bright red its most likely hemorrhoids. Some steps you can take is to take more magnesium to soften things up, use a stool to get into squatting position, and try not to strain. other cures online

BTC

Possibly hemorrhoids. My understanding (from when I had to look this up in the past because it was happening to me) is that if the blood is red, then it's more likely hemorrhoids, which originates around or just inside the anus, typically; if it's darker, then it's more likely blood originating further internally and could be a different problem.

Herbie

From my own understanding and experience...

If the stool becomes dry and hard it will cut your colon on the way out and will bleed (dry stool like rabbit pellets stuck together or very heavy and hard)

If the colon becomes inflamed for whatever reason like eating pro inflammatory foods the colon will absorb water out of the stool and also dehydration will cause the stool to dry up.

From Ray's article Gelatin, stress, longevity.

The 1936 Cyclopedia of Medicine (G.M. Piersol, editor, volume 6) mentions the use of gelatin solution to quickly control nosebleeds, excessive menstrual bleeding, bleeding ulcers (using three doses of 18 grams as a 10% solution during one day), and bleeding from hemorrhoids and the lower bowel, and hemorrhage from the bladder. But since Selye's work relating the thrombohemorrhagic syndromes to stress wasn't known at that time, gelatin was thought of as a useful drug, rather than as having potentially far-reaching physiological effects, antagonizing some of the agents of stress-induced tissue damage.

Gelatine worked for me ever since Ive made sure I get 20-30 grams of Great Lakes Gelatin per day, limiting grains worked for me, coffee worked for me.

I tried the squat position and it didn't work for me. I read recently about a women who used the squat position for decades and died of colon cancer. Im not saying it caused it because I enjoy squatting when I go camping but that it was other factors like what she was eating.

Aspirin didn't show any improvements.

The carrot didn't show improvements.

Last edited:
Popcorn did this to me. It is a sign of inflammation often from a bad food. I've gotten it from peanuts too.

I had this constantly from a tear on the edge of my anus.

This was part of what led up to my constant fecal body odor.

Watch out op!

SolidSteele

I had this problem for a while but pretty much resolved it over night with a shake of 4 spoonfuls of Milo, 15g Glycine, 5g Taurine in 600mL of Low Fat milk. Worked a treat for me. It also resolved some irritation and leaking issues. Sorry for the overshare.

I had this problem for a while but pretty much resolved it over night with a shake of 4 spoonfuls of Milo, 15g Glycine, 5g Taurine in 600mL of Low Fat milk. Worked a treat for me. It also resolved some irritation and leaking issues. Sorry for the overshare.

what's milo?

Tenacity

tenacity how did u figure out it was banana and strawberries?

I eat the same things daily so when I try new foods I add a new food to my diet one at a time - that way you can see your reaction to them. When I swapped out other sugar sources for strawberries or bananas I noticed the digestive inflammation the next day.

peter88

Dairy induces hemorrhoids and bleeding for me. Within 3-5 days of eating a lot of dairy it happens like clockwork.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals