What benefits have you seen from just using water instead of toiler paper after bowel movements?

tastyfood

I started experimenting with just using water to wash after bowel movements. After some of the threads shared on this forum about the presence of possibly estrogenic substances in toilet paper, I decided to stop using it for a while.

Unfortunately, I don't experience ghost-like stools, and I was using excessive amounts of toilet paper to wash. I want to see if not using the paper has a positive effect on overall metabolism and hygiene.

One of the things I'm watching is an annoying hemorrhoid-like skin tag that has been bleeding at times when I had a large bowel movement.

What benefits have you seen from not using toilet paper?

Thank you!

Gânico

Toiler paper is a disgrace, lol. I usually have ghost poops now, but when i didn't i'd prefer taking a shower over using it.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Toiler paper is a disgrace, lol. I usually have ghost poops now, but when i didn't i'd prefer taking a shower over using it.

I'm hoping the transition is definite for me. I was using excessive amounts, contributing to irritation and adding an unnecessary estrogenic load.

What do you recommend using if you are on the go?

Have you noticed any metabolic benefits from not using toilet paper?

Jhi66

Bidet bottles work good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-094414.png
    Screenshot_20220228-094414.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 16

baudoman

Another tip is to fill a spray bottle full of diluted apple cider vinegar (about 1 tsp per 500ml of water), and spray this onto the wet paper/cloth that you are wiping with.

It helps to counter the 'mess', reduce inflammation in the area, etc. Possibly due to its effect on pH and all that. That same mixture is also used as hair conditioner, so maybe there's something more to it that someone else can chime in on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom