How to Stop the Endless Wipe?

Metabawlic

A majority of the time I have a bowel movement no amount of toilet paper will clean me properly. Unless I wash off in the shower or with a bidet, I will have to come back a few minutes later to wipe again. Psyllium husk seems to help if I'm consistent with it, but it is no guarantee. Any insight into what causes this and how to fix it?

Soybean

do you have fatty stools (sticking to the toilet)? could be celiac

for me taking too much coffee can give me the same problem. but i use a bidet so idk :)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Sometimes it's ghost wipes and sometimes it's endless wipes for me.

In general, what I have found out is that the less inflamed and irritated my gut is, the higher the chance of ghost wipes.

The more I eat and drink foods that irritate my gut, the more I tend to endless wipe.

For me personally, what helps is oatmeal, milk, juiced fruits, and yogurt. What worsens it is eating out and eating bread and too much fat.

carport

FWIW, I have been taking approximately one teaspoon of "ION Gut Health," almost every day since 2017. After a few months of taking it, the toilet paper has always been completely clean after every BM. It is remarkable! I spoke to a gastroenterologist about it in early 2020. He told me that the colons of people who take it are beautifully clean when he does colonoscopies on them.

Frankdee20

Yeah, when I looked this problem up, it said the common reason is incomplete emptying

xeliex

Forum Supporter
FWIW, I have been taking approximately one teaspoon of "ION Gut Health," almost every day since 2017. After a few months of taking it, the toilet paper has always been completely clean after every BM. It is remarkable! I spoke to a gastroenterologist about it in early 2020. He told me that the colons of people who take it are beautifully clean when he does colonoscopies on them.
amazing - the one from zach bush?

Tenacity

Potatoes tend to be very good for digestive cleanliness in my experience.

SamYo123

Sometimes it's ghost wipes and sometimes it's endless wipes for me.

In general, what I have found out is that the less inflamed and irritated my gut is, the higher the chance of ghost wipes.

The more I eat and drink foods that irritate my gut, the more I tend to endless wipe.

For me personally, what helps is oatmeal, milk, juiced fruits, and yogurt. What worsens it is eating out and eating bread and too much fat.
How is it that when i eat moree fat i get constipation, dry shits, while another gets wet ***t?

If one is having 2-3 good bowl movements a day, and their skin is bad, what would be the next issue? the liver?

rijo

I think it's endotoxin, which is a very sticky substance.
I noticed that after a round of antibiotics, i always get perfect ghost wipes.

Ignoramus

Mine goes away when I quit coffee. I think the coffee makes it come out prematurely. If you do drink coffee then try hold it until later in the day; needs time to bake.

Nomane Euger

How is it that when i eat moree fat i get constipation, dry shits, while another gets wet ***t?
fat,honey,sugar can be associated with dry ***t and constipation,if you have low energy and you are laking foods that in theory easy to digest and rich in alkaline minerals,i experience the same phenomenon when i eat meat animal fats,eggs and honey with out any other foods.
If one is having 2-3 good bowl movements a day, and their skin is bad, what would be the next issue? the liver?
if your feces are dry,go out easyly,odorless,assuming that you eat a "peat diet"you should investigate VA,estrogen,DHT.there is certains foods that could cause you skin problems no matter what,and there is certains foods that could cause you skin problems depending of your actual state,wich could be fix by adding or revoing other foods

SamYo123

fat,honey,sugar can be associated with dry ***t and constipation,if you have low energy and you are laking foods that in theory easy to digest and rich in alkaline minerals,i experience the same phenomenon when i eat meat animal fats,eggs and honey with out any other foods.

if your feces are dry,go out easyly,odorless,assuming that you eat a "peat diet"you should investigate VA,estrogen,DHT.there is certains foods that could cause you skin problems no matter what,and there is certains foods that could cause you skin problems depending of your actual state,wich could be fix by adding or revoing other foods
My bowl poo nuggets def come when i consume milk, I think cow milk pasteurized and homogenized in uk/England is estrogenic, same with goat milk

I stop the milk and bowl movements are good, skin however still red..

I wonder what damaging affects of citric acid does, like in some Orange juices

FrostedShores

Have you tried using a Squatty Potty? I find being in a squatted position helps with BMs.

Also, despite what mainstream knowledge spouts, the less fiber I get, the better my BMs tend to be. I've read some interesting things regarding fiber, and I've come to the conclusion that it's not actually the source of health many claim it to be.

eimearrose

A majority of the time I have a bowel movement no amount of toilet paper will clean me properly. Unless I wash off in the shower or with a bidet, I will have to come back a few minutes later to wipe again. Psyllium husk seems to help if I'm consistent with it, but it is no guarantee. Any insight into what causes this and how to fix it?
Mine were like that before I got on creon for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and quit gluten (suspected celiac but never did the test while eating gluten). Any chance you have low enzyme production and/or low stomach acid?

DrJ

It's probably inadequate bile production for how much fat you eat. I second the potatoes. I eat low fat, high potatoes and get the ghost wipe like 95% of the time.

Vanset

I tend to eat lower on the fiber, usually between 5-10 grams day, but when increase it to like 20-25 grams a day I notice significant improvement in stool quality. No straining, ghost wipe etc.

I find regular potatoes produce the best bowel movements.

Dean

A teaspoon a day of ground psyllium husks has done wonders for me I'm that regard.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals