Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

Razvan

I know some people from italy when after sh***ing they do a shower if there isn't a bidet. They are obsessed with it.

BearWithMe

In Italy everyone has a bidet. They get angry when they go in other countries and there isn't a bidet. I always used it.
Depends on the part of the Italy. In the south it is much more common than in the north.

rei

Looks like it is much more prevalent in Japan than I thought, I am wrong there.
As a European(Swedish specifically) in none of the countries I have visited have I ever seen a bidet. Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway etc

They wipe with toilet paper
depends on what you call a bidet. In Finland pretty much every home has a "hand bidet" which is a shower head that you wash your **** with, much more convenient than a bidet most people install on their toilet, or like the french do a separate whole stand. A hand bidet also doubles for things like washing your sink, bathroom floors like being in your shower room, filling buckets or containers etc.. It is also the cheapest of all bidet forms. Additionally you can adjust the temperature using the tap, no need to route cold and hot water separately like some of those fancy bidets require.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
depends on what you call a bidet. In Finland pretty much every home has a "hand bidet" which is a shower head that you wash your **** with, much more convenient than a bidet most people install on their toilet, or like the french do a separate whole stand. A hand bidet also doubles for things like washing your sink, bathroom floors like being in your shower room, filling buckets or containers etc.. It is also the cheapest of all bidet forms. Additionally you can adjust the temperature using the tap, no need to route cold and hot water separately like some of those fancy bidets require.
Can you show an example of the "hand bidet"?

rei

Bidee-setti, kromi here you find one for less than 9 euros. They are so cheap here because our bathroom taps come with the attachment point to bidet, it is just in parallel to the tap output so pretty much only a hose with activation lever, no need for expensive plumbing parts.

Perry Staltic

Bidee-setti, kromi here you find one for less than 9 euros. They are so cheap here because our bathroom taps come with the attachment point to bidet, it is just in parallel to the tap output so pretty much only a hose with activation lever, no need for expensive plumbing parts.

Not tenable for the US. Add-ons are the easiest, cheapest way for US toilets. Unloosen 2 screws, remove toilet seat, place bidet, replace toilet seat, turn off toilet water supply valve, attach hose, re-open water valve, done. The one below costs $26.

51lc5h+H+qL._AC_UL320_.jpg

rei

Not tenable for the US. Add-ons are the easiest, cheapest way for US toilets. Unloosen 2 screws, remove toilet seat, place bidet, replace toilet seat, turn off toilet water supply valve, attach hose, re-open water valve, done. The one below costs $26.

51lc5h+H+qL._AC_UL320_.jpg
if you google hand bidet that is also how international versions of the product come. And i maintain it is better and more versatile than a toilet attachment that statically sprays your ****

Perry Staltic

if you google hand bidet that is also how international versions of the product come. And i maintain it is better and more versatile than a toilet attachment that statically sprays your ****

Slightly moving one's butt around solves that. No hands involved, and it's fun. But to each his own.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals