Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

Thoughts on below ? Never thought about this, but I wonder if this could be another source of stress that has been overlooked ? Makes sense, stuff is so cheap...

Not only hair loss, but prostate and urinary health too?

Was always a bit concerned over the mercury and other chemicals already in toilet paper, but didn't consider until recently that toxic estrogen-like bisphenols like BPA and BPS are in over 80% of all toilet paper.

Most of us already know that Bisphenols like BPA have been discovered in thermal receipt paper, which is contaminated with bisphenols BPA & BPS, but also found in recycled paper products like toilet paper.

Bisphenols like BPA are endocrine disruptors and studies have linked them to reproductive problems, early puberty, low sperm count, and breast cancer and so on.

Toilet paper of course is not the most plentiful supply of bisphenols, because every time you handle one of those "thermal receipts" they contain loads of BPA resin. Even worse, since the fake pandemic, where many are encouraged to use toxic hand sanitizer, it will allow at least a 100-fold increase in the estrogen-like BPA to absorb into the skin.

On a side-note here, hand sanitizers often contain something called "quats" or Quaternary ammonium compounds, which are the surfactants that have the bactericidal activity. Researchers accidentally discovered that their test animals (mice) were unable to reproduce normally.

So I digress, there's a coating of powdered bisphenol powder on those thermal receipts and easily gets absorbed into the bloodstream, especially with that toxic hand sanitizer.

So apparently many toilet papers are made from recycled paper,which includes material from magazines, credit card receipts, and other papers that are coated with plastic. As a result, BPA makes its way into the toilet paper. In fact, a government study found that 81% of all paper products contain BPA in them!

So one might imagine what happens when wiping our bums with BPA laden paper gets easily absorbed into a route proximal to the prostate.

The research suggests that those with unhealthy prostates had much higher BPA than people with healthy prostates. Another study found that BPA stimulates prostate cell growth, even in tiny amounts. It does't take a lot of BPA to destroy testosterone.

That's because BPA mimics estrogen. So doing the "math" here as this toxic estrogen-like molecular accumulates in the prostate gland, an imbalance of estrogen and testosterone becomes extreme, and since the body is always trying to compensate, it's likely that more of the DHT will be to equalize it, as it's 10 X more potent.

Some have argued that DHT has little to do with hair loss, and that all depends on age and other factors. I believe that DHT is more of a canary in the coalmine suggesting that too much estrogen is at play.

So as the body converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the DHT is 10 times stronger than regular testosterone. So your body converts as much testosterone as it can into DHT, in order to undo the adverse effects of rising estrogen.

Even worse, the toxic estrogen-like molecular BPA, can cause issues with the small blood vessels around the entire scrotum and urogenital canal. Ultimately this can cause a plethora of other issues.

per Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

BearWithMe

Wow, never thought of that.

That would mean there is BPA also in other products made from recycled paper - tissues, towels, napkins, food bags...

This **** is literally everywhere.

I was thinking about getting a bidet for a completely different reasons, this is a good reminder I need to do it ASAP.

Thank you for this thread @mayweatherking

PolishSun

Everything is packed in plastic: cheese, vegetables, milk, clothes etc. A good way would be to reuse glass pots and paper or cotton bags as in the past. Maybe when we finish oil reserves the plastics will end as well as it is a subproduct from making oil.

Jib

I use a bidet. I do use baby wipes additionally out of habit. Still better than a bunch of toilet paper.

The bidet is very easy to install. I got a "Tushy." Lol. No reason not to do it ASAP. The bolts on my toilet seat were extremely rusty and difficult to get off, but that was about it. Installation takes virtually no time at all and you'll never look back. No reason not to go ahead and order one right now. It gets very cold over here, by the way, but I just got the regular bidet. No ability to heat it. IMO you don't need it. Even extremely cold water is not that bad. And the regular bidet is very simple to install. Connecting it to the hot water line can be a whole nother story and I don't think it's worth the effort.

I'll also throw in a shoutout to the Lillipad squatting platform made in New Zealand. Worth every penny. And it will fit in front of your toilet with plenty of room for the bidet with no issue. Can't recommend both of these products enough.

OP
mayweatherking
Wow, never thought of that.

That would mean there is BPA also in other products made from recycled paper - tissues, towels, napkins, food bags...

This **** is literally everywhere.

I was thinking about getting a bidet for a completely different reasons, this is a good reminder I need to do it ASAP.

Thank you for this thread @mayweatherking

np

Last edited:

Kavie

I use a bidet. I do use baby wipes additionally out of habit. Still better than a bunch of toilet paper.

The bidet is very easy to install. I got a "Tushy." Lol. No reason not to do it ASAP. The bolts on my toilet seat were extremely rusty and difficult to get off, but that was about it. Installation takes virtually no time at all and you'll never look back. No reason not to go ahead and order one right now. It gets very cold over here, by the way, but I just got the regular bidet. No ability to heat it. IMO you don't need it. Even extremely cold water is not that bad. And the regular bidet is very simple to install. Connecting it to the hot water line can be a whole nother story and I don't think it's worth the effort.

I'll also throw in a shoutout to the Lillipad squatting platform made in New Zealand. Worth every penny. And it will fit in front of your toilet with plenty of room for the bidet with no issue. Can't recommend both of these products enough.
how do you dry your dripping wet ****?

Attakai

lmfao.. what really got me thinking was how japan has high bidet use, so does europe, and they stereotypically are healthier than USA... plus Japanese hair loss is way lower.. not sure if there is a correlation there or not

Amazon product ASIN B07945WG4D
Only a very small percentage of those populations use a bidet, not even slightly close enough have any correlation on a general health comparison.

OP
mayweatherking
Only a very small percentage of those populations use a bidet, not even slightly close enough have any correlation on a general health comparison.

The current state of the art for Western-style toilets in Japan is the bidet toilet, which, as of March 2016, is installed in 81% of Japanese households. In Japan, these bidets are commonly called washlets, a brand name of Toto Ltd., and include many advanced features rarely seen outside of Asia.

The bidet is designed to promote personal hygiene and is used after defecation, and before and after sexual intercourse. In several European countries, a bidet is today required by law to be present in every bathroom containing a toilet bowl.

Attakai

The current state of the art for Western-style toilets in Japan is the bidet toilet, which, as of March 2016, is installed in 81% of Japanese households. In Japan, these bidets are commonly called washlets, a brand name of Toto Ltd., and include many advanced features rarely seen outside of Asia.

The bidet is designed to promote personal hygiene and is used after defecation, and before and after sexual intercourse. In several European countries, a bidet is today required by law to be present in every bathroom containing a toilet bowl.
Looks like it is much more prevalent in Japan than I thought, I am wrong there.
As a European(Swedish specifically) in none of the countries I have visited have I ever seen a bidet. Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway etc

how do you dry your dripping wet ****?
They wipe with toilet paper

BearWithMe

In several European countries, a bidet is today required by law to be present in every bathroom containing a toilet bowl.
There is actually some truth to that, there was a law that required a bidet to be present in public bathrooms in some european countries. There are bidets still present in buildings built in 80s/90s, but I think no European ever used one. No one have these at home and no one even know how to use one.

Italy, Portugal and maybe France might be an exception to that, but bidets are not used in any other European country. Even in Italy, Portugal and France it is not very usual.

Razvan

In Italy everyone has a bidet. They get angry when they go in other countries and there isn't a bidet. I always used it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals