The Disgusting Lack of 'Bottom' Hygiene in the West

Kris

I am really disgusted by the fact that majority of people in the west wipe their asses after toilet. Not even speaking about that fact that huge amount of forests are being cut to produce the toilet paper. I live presently in Thailand where bidet is the norm. It is hygienic, economical and natural. Sometimes I have to 'go' at the airport, and I feel so annoyed that I need to use the toilet paper. No matter how much you use it, you are still contaminated by your own ***t. I read somewhere that French aristorcacy was using bitet of some sort, but it never got integrated with the regular people who preferred to be dirty. What is wrong with the western culture in this respect? And just to add, the modern toilets are very unhealthy. Many people healed their gut by using the flat toilet as it is used in India. By squatting, you push your colon so it can perform its right action.

That's what I learned in India, use water not paper. Been doing it for years since.

RealNeat

Been washing the old bum with water for many years. Bidets are commonplace even in the shadiest parts of the country where I come from.

I don't use a traditional bidet however as they use tap water and your nether regions are very absorbent to the chlorine and toxins present in it so I use this,

MWOOT Portable Travel Bidet for Toilet,Universal Hand held Bidet for Postpartum Newborn Baby Anus Personal Hygiene Cleaning Washing,Outdoor,Camping, Traveling[Pack of 3] Amazon product ASIN B08198GWDQView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08198GWDQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_9JJXBPF1P91C1ZY3VQED

And fill it with purified water so I don't have to worry about a water purification system being attached to a stationary bidet. It also prevents the water from being ice cold. Plus it's just so convenient to take on the go and it works reliably on easy to find water bottles.

OP
K

Kris

Been washing the old bum with water for many years. Bidets are commonplace even in the shadiest parts of the country where I come from.

I don't use a traditional bidet however as they use tap water and your nether regions are very absorbent to the chlorine and toxins present in it so I use this,

MWOOT Portable Travel Bidet for Toilet,Universal Hand held Bidet for Postpartum Newborn Baby Anus Personal Hygiene Cleaning Washing,Outdoor,Camping, Traveling[Pack of 3] Amazon product ASIN B08198GWDQView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08198GWDQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_9JJXBPF1P91C1ZY3VQED

And fill it with purified water so I don't have to worry about a water purification system being attached to a stationary bidet. It also prevents the water from being ice cold. Plus it's just so convenient to take on the go and it works reliably on easy to find water bottles.

nice idea for travel.