Best Idealabs Stack For Testosterone

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I’m still new to Peat. But I feel like the diet can be kind of complicated. Any threads giving example of a full day of eating ?
Following someone elses diet can be counterproductive. Rather listen to your own body, eat according to your ancestry, eat seasonal, eat at a surplus and you should be good.

Jsaute21

Following someone elses diet can be counterproductive. Rather listen to your own body, eat according to your ancestry, eat seasonal, eat at a surplus and you should be good.
Very well said. Was healthy as a clam before "caring" about what i eat too much. It ended up being a blessing as i discovered Peat and some healthy metabolic principles. Regardless, listening to your body is immensely important. I remember drinking milk years ago and feeling tremendous afterwards. I was stuck in a high PUFA, almond milk consuming stage as thats what mainstream promotes. I could have spared years of ortharexic eating by just listening to the way my body, brain, sex organs etc. were responding to food. Easier said than done but don't ignore your instincts.

My testosterone is exceptional and has been for years but especially now, with the stack I outlined. It's crazy good. I am also taking T3.

OP
N

ntking51

I have found 5mg of DHEA and 20mg of Progesterone is very nice. I also take a little metergoline and exemestane. Very nice stack.
Do you take this orally? Or put it on your skin? Groin area? If orally do you put it in water? Lol

Do you take this orally? Or put it on your skin? Groin area? If orally do you put it in water? Lol

I put it with Progest-E and sometimes Mitolipin and/or Tocovit and K2 MK4 powder, and also I'm lately using 20mg of lidocaine, mix it all up and apply topically generally in the throat area.

sladerunner69

Where were you applying?

To my upper torso including shoulders, chest and back. I used a product called androhard. It is slightly different from idealab's. The rate of absorption is probably similar, but it contains androsterone as well as epiandrosterone.

sladerunner69

Wow - big dose. How was your fuel/nutrition/exercise extertion during this period?

It was actually only half the recommended dosage listed on the bottle. I know some guys who do double my dosage and complain that they don't feel anything. I certainly felt it, however, as it hit me like a ton of bricks. The first week made me very anxious, hyper, aggressive, and dizzy. I was a complete beast lifting weights, it felt almost effortless. However I felt very uncomfortable likely due to the intense estrogen antagonism that androsterone is known for, much moreso than even DHT. The effects wore off as I increased the dosage, except for the dizziness. I was planning on going 6-8 weeks but at 4 weeks in I began to feel extremely dizzy, and had difficulty keeping balance. I also couldn't sleep comfortably on it. I was using this as a treatment for PFS, btw, so my experience is not common.

opethfeldt

To my upper torso including shoulders, chest and back. I used a product called androhard. It is slightly different from idealab's. The rate of absorption is probably similar, but it contains androsterone as well as epiandrosterone.
Maybe it doesn't contain what it says it does. Could be either underdosed or perhaps only contains epiandrosterone. Just a thought.

Taking these topically?

see above:
I put it with Progest-E and sometimes Mitolipin and/or Tocovit and K2 MK4 powder, and also I'm lately using 20mg of lidocaine, mix it all up and apply topically generally in the throat area.

Jsaute21

see above:
what brands for the lidocaine and exemstane?

golder

see above:
Interesting, thanks for that. Out of curiosity, why the topicals on the throat area? Just because it's nearest the thyroid?

golder

PS - has anoyone got any idea what solvents that BlueSkyPeptides use? Very interested by the low dose Exemestane, but would rather spend more on finding the USP powder if there are too many adulterants in BlueSky version. Thanks in advance!

Progesterone

Probably not, but it still depends on your vitamin E & K2 intake. Liver and eggs do have a bit, but I don't think it's enough.

Keep in mind that pregnenolone and DHEA does not increase testosterone, although it will make you feel better. Both can, however, make you more stress-resilient, but it's really not the best combo for boosting testosterone. Thyroid is also great, but if your own thyroid function is already optimal, it might not do much. Plus, thyroid tend to boost DHT much more that testosterone. The reason I recommended androsterone is because of its great synergy with DHEA and also because it's such a great aromatase inhibitor and GABA agonist. Keeping estrogen on the low side is key, as it's a potent negative regulator of testosterone synthesis.

Wait... what?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals