Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans do you think this stack would be effective in senior males?
For sure!
However, I would start with 1 drop K2 (instead of 5). Use that for a month and then do blood work to see what's happening to your T, E2 and DHT. Then you can increase from there if needed.

Texon

For sure!
However, I would start with 1 drop K2 (instead of 5). Use that for a month and then do blood work to see what's happening to your T, E2 and DHT. Then you can increase from there if needed.
Thanks! Interesting. May I ask why the lower starting dose?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Interesting. May I ask why the lower starting dose?
Because it might quickly become too much and the extra T will spill over to E too quickly. So it's best to find your sweet spot slowly. Also, older individuals clear testosterone more slowly compared to young guys, so they need less T to keep their T high. This is commonly known amounts TRT peeps.

Texon

Because it might quickly become too much and the extra T will spill over to E too quickly. So it's best to find your sweet spot slowly. Also, older individuals clear testosterone more slowly compared to young guys, so they need less T to keep their T high. This is commonly known amounts TRT peeps.
Good to know. Thanks again for all the great info!

Ritchie

I started a new experiment for boosting testosterone using a few things which include the scrotal application of vitamin K2 (thanks to Haidut for starting a thread about it long ago).
I didn't expect much but actually got a very interesting boost in libido...a different kind that I haven't experienced before.
You can read more about it here:

This is also a special request to @haidut to bring back Kuinone (and also Lapodin) in a DMSO solvent.
Is there a specific reason you use the taurine at night rather than another time of the day?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Good to know. Thanks again for all the great info!
:hattip
Is there a specific reason you use the taurine at night rather than another time of the day?
Mostly for sleep benefits. I don't feel like I need it during the day, but you can use it at a time of day that has the most benefits for you.

Ritchie

:hattip

Mostly for sleep benefits. I don't feel like I need it during the day, but you can use it at a time of day that has the most benefits for you.
Thankyou!
And does the same apply for the kuinone and tyromix?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thankyou!
And does the same apply for the kuinone and tyromix?
Yes. I do it primarily at night, because then I have the time to sit and let it absorb.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Awesome thanks! And last question, why tyromix over tyronene?
That's what I had/have available and 1 drop of tyronene is 8mcg T3, which is too much. So if you can dilute it, it should also work great.

RPWPAV

Vitamin K2: Eat grassfed raw beef and organs, eat raw dairy.
Taurine: eat raw beef
Thyroid: Eat a thyroid gland from beef
Why buy copious amounts of supplements?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans have any update? do you still do this protocol and is it still effective for libido?
It's definitely effective and still one of my protocols. However, I don't really use supps atm, since I feel optimally androgenic.

john_snow

Does applying a drop of TyroMix on the scrotum also help with thyroid function as if one took it orally or it will only assist on T production?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Does applying a drop of TyroMix on the scrotum also help with thyroid function as if one took it orally or it will only assist on T production?
Using exogenous thyroid doesn't improve thyroid function. It's like taking T to optimize testicular function. It might have some protective effects, but it's not going to improve it. A good diet will optimize thyroid function.

T4 and T3 are absorbed through the skin and should make it into general absorption. Scrotal T increases systemic T. So scrotal thyroid should increase systemic thyroid levels.

Waynish

Still looking for naturally extracted taurine if anyone knows how do that or where to get that

miquelangeles

Still looking for naturally extracted taurine if anyone knows how do that or where to get that
You could try octopus soup (or just the broth if you don't do recipes), but get it raw (fresh or frozen) and not the pre-cooked type because much of the taurine remains in the water when boiled. I used to pressure cook it and discard the water until I read that octopus hot water extract is actually a medicine.
Dried bonito broth is great too, rich in histidine.

Back
Top Bottom