Need For An Anti-aromatase?

OP
F

faxmulder

LJ-100® 100 mg

They have a -50% offer (Da consumarsi preferibilmente entro: 30/08/2020) at the moment and ship from Europe.

Pregnenolone

They offer pregnenolone produced in Sweden (high production standards). They ship from Ireland (EU). You can choose between 10, 25 and 50 mg.
They also have a high quality DHEA.

Regarding pregnenolone and anxiety, I had pregnenolone deficiency and had an underlying anxiousness for a really long time and ever since taking pregnenolone I haven't had a day where I felt anxious.

Alright, I'll remove citrulline and add magnesium malate.

Thanks mate for the suggestions! Is this the same brand of LJ you are taking?
I've seen that in some studies LJ was taken with boron since the two should work well. However, here on the forum I've seen that somebody thinks that boron can raise estrogen. What's your take?

Speaking about taurine, have you ever got dry skin with it?

Pregnolone sounds awesome. I could do some trials with 10mg. Is it always necessary to take it with DHEA?

Last but not least: do you have by any chance experience with kanna, skullcap or sulbutiamine for anxiety and also focus? Don't know if they are Peat accepted.

Last edited:
OP
F

faxmulder

I think mixed carotenes from fruits and vit A from liver are best. If you want to go the supplement route, palmitate or acetate vitamin A derivatives might be OK. I prefer food. I think synthetic beta carotene or cod liver oil are best avoided.
thanks for your feedback!

shine

Alright, I'll remove citrulline and add magnesium malate.

Thanks mate for the suggestions! Is this the same brand of LJ you are taking?
I've seen that in some studies LJ was taken with boron since the two should work well. However, here on the forum I've seen that somebody thinks that boron can raise estrogen. What's your take?

Speaking about taurine, have you ever got dry skin with it?

Pregnolone sounds awesome. I could do some trials with 10mg. Is it always necessary to take it with DHEA?

Last but not least: do you have by any chance experience with kanna, skullcap or sulbutiamine for anxiety and also focus? Don't know if they are Peat accepted.

Yes, that's the LJ that I am taking. Bought it from them for years. If you're low in pregnenolone it won't work as well, but if you take pregnenolone even 1/4 - 1/2 capsule has a good effect. At least in my case.

I don't think I get dry skin from taurine, I take 1.5 g daily, but I don't tend to get dry skin in general. Maybe in really cold winters on my knuckles but that's it.
I take Lactobacillus plantarum daily which has been shown to increase skin hydration.
Clinical Evidence of Effects of Lactobacillus Plantarum HY7714 on Skin Aging: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study - PubMed

No, pregnenolone doesn't need to be taken with DHEA. Especially with the LJ, it increases synthesis of DHEA. A good amount of pregnenolone will end up as DHEA if you combine the two.

No experience with kanna and skullcap. I would take caffeine + theanine for focus and anxiety.
I get very irritable and aggressive from sulbutiamine. I really don't like it.
I take high doses of B1 or a few mg allithiamine daily though. Great for energy and focus.

OP
F

faxmulder

Yes, that's the LJ that I am taking. Bought it from them for years. If you're low in pregnenolone it won't work as well, but if you take pregnenolone even 1/4 - 1/2 capsule has a good effect. At least in my case.

I don't think I get dry skin from taurine, I take 1.5 g daily, but I don't tend to get dry skin in general. Maybe in really cold winters on my knuckles but that's it.
I take Lactobacillus plantarum daily which has been shown to increase skin hydration.
Clinical Evidence of Effects of Lactobacillus Plantarum HY7714 on Skin Aging: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study - PubMed

No, pregnenolone doesn't need to be taken with DHEA. Especially with the LJ, it increases synthesis of DHEA. A good amount of pregnenolone will end up as DHEA if you combine the two.

No experience with kanna and skullcap. I would take caffeine + theanine for focus and anxiety.
I take high doses of B1 or a few mg allithiamine daily though. Great for energy and focus.
Alright then I will investigate on the difference between sulbutiamine and allithiamine.
Thanks for the tips man!

Aries

How many times have you tested LH? It is normal for it to vary a lot during the day because of its pulsatile secretion.

Here is one study where they measured LH in eugonadal males every ten minutes. The sample graph shows LH measurements of one day for a healthy young man and the values are between 1-6IU/l with various peaks and troughs. The result of one blood test is only a snapshot and heavily dependent on how close it was taken from the latest LH pulse and according to this I would say any value between 1-6 for LH is normal.

Fasting Suppresses Pulsatile Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Secretion and Enhances Orderliness of LH Release in Young but Not Older Men - PubMed

Your prolactin and estrogen are also in healthy range and not suppressing LH. I doubt that blood test was accurate representation of your average LH levels.

OP
F

faxmulder

Alright then I will investigate on the difference between sulbutiamine and allithiamine.
Thanks for the tips man!
EDIT

Man what do you think at the end of the day about boron? 3 weeks ON, 1 OFF could be okay alongside tribulus, LJ (and maybe Ashwagandha or Cordyceps), or it raises estrogen?

thanks!

OP
F

faxmulder

Alright man I’ll investigate on sulbutiamine vs allthiamine.
Man what do you think about boron? 3 weeks ON, 1 OFF could be okay alongside tribulus, LJ (and maybe Ashwagandha or Cordyceps), or it raises estrogen?

thanks for all the tips!

shine

Alright man I’ll investigate on sulbutiamine vs allthiamine.
Man what do you think about boron? 3 weeks ON, 1 OFF could be okay alongside tribulus, LJ (and maybe Ashwagandha or Cordyceps), or it raises estrogen?

thanks for all the tips!

I take 3mg of boron every other day, mostly because of the benefits to brain activity. I also eat boron containing foods. I don't really have experience with higher supplemental dosages.
There's threads on here about boron, might be worth reading them.
If I remember correctly @Inaut takes boron 5 days on 2 days off or something like that. He said that it would be enough to get rid of excess boron.
I also think these shorter cycles are better.

I wouldn't take all the supplements together. Take Tribulus and LJ together and then take the other ones (Ashwagandha, Cordyceps) for a few weeks.

OP
F

faxmulder

I take 3mg of boron every other day, mostly because of the benefits to brain activity. I also eat boron containing foods. I don't really have experience with higher supplemental dosages.
There's threads on here about boron, might be worth reading them.
If I remember correctly @Inaut takes boron 5 days on 2 days off or something like that. He said that it would be enough to get rid of excess boron.
I also think these shorter cycles are better.

I wouldn't take all the supplements together. Take Tribulus and LJ together and then take the other ones (Ashwagandha, Cordyceps) for a few weeks.
Thanks man!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals