Idealabs And Australian Customs - Experiences And Advice?

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by emac, Sep 16, 2020.

1. emac

emac Member

Hey,

there are many idealabs supplements that i am keen to use, for the Australian users here, how have your experiences been with shipping and customs?

ideally i would purchase several different supplements at once just to have them as a remedy/ test which suit me best for daily/weekly use etc. - could purchasing many items be a problem?

i think that some substances such as cypro are prescription only in aus (though i might be wrong) - could this be an issue?

is there anything i should know?

would i for some reason be better off ordering the basic vitamins separately and the more 'obscure' chemicals in a seperate order? im not sure...

thanks

2. Maljam

Maljam Member

3. GenericName86

GenericName86 Member

cyproheptadine? I'm in Aus and got it without a prescription. I had to tell the chemist that my doctor suggested I try it but there was no need for a prescription.

As for idealabs I've ordered tyromix without customs issues but that was a year ago, not sure if anything has changed.

4. Parrot

Parrot Member

I also would be interested to hear others experiences.

5. Scenes

Scenes Member

Mixed. Had lots of stuff get through but also had pregnenolone and thyroid seized. Both had made it through in the past.

6. Parrot

Parrot Member

Great to know - thanks.

7. Fidelio

Fidelio Member

Cyproheptadine is much cheaper OTC in aus. Just tell them you’ve use it before and it worked well for your allergies. Cost like $5 for 100x4mg tablets. It’s called periactin.

8. OP
    emac

emac Member

@Parrot @Scenes hey guys, everything i ordered came through fine :) . this included: thyroid, cypro, hormones.

i'm sorry to hear that, Scenes. Im in Vic. Perhaps the state you live in has something to do with it?

9. James ardagna

James ardagna Member

im in Sydney and have had no problems with any idealabs products.

10. Scenes

Scenes Member

I’m in Vic too. Ordered plenty of times successfully, only had the one order seized.