Idealabs And Australian Customs - Experiences And Advice?

334c

Hey,

there are many idealabs supplements that i am keen to use, for the Australian users here, how have your experiences been with shipping and customs?

ideally i would purchase several different supplements at once just to have them as a remedy/ test which suit me best for daily/weekly use etc. - could purchasing many items be a problem?

i think that some substances such as cypro are prescription only in aus (though i might be wrong) - could this be an issue?

is there anything i should know?

would i for some reason be better off ordering the basic vitamins separately and the more 'obscure' chemicals in a seperate order? im not sure...

thanks

GenericName86

cyproheptadine? I'm in Aus and got it without a prescription. I had to tell the chemist that my doctor suggested I try it but there was no need for a prescription.

As for idealabs I've ordered tyromix without customs issues but that was a year ago, not sure if anything has changed.

Scenes

Mixed. Had lots of stuff get through but also had pregnenolone and thyroid seized. Both had made it through in the past.

Fidelio

Cyproheptadine is much cheaper OTC in aus. Just tell them you’ve use it before and it worked well for your allergies. Cost like $5 for 100x4mg tablets. It’s called periactin.

OP

334c

@Parrot @Scenes hey guys, everything i ordered came through fine :) . this included: thyroid, cypro

i'm sorry to hear that, Scenes.

Last edited:

Scenes

@Parrot @Scenes hey guys, everything i ordered came through fine :) . this included: thyroid, cypro, hormones.

i'm sorry to hear that, Scenes. Im in Vic. Perhaps the state you live in has something to do with it?
I’m in Vic too. Ordered plenty of times successfully, only had the one order seized.

Jem Oz

Have ordered from Georgi several times, no issues, except this year's order took over 2 months to arrive. Lucky it wasn't urgent.

+1 on OTC cypro. I tell the chemist it's for migraines, no issues. One box is enough to last for years! (amazing how the powers that be dose this stuff. .5 mg of cypro is enough to pack a punch, yet the packet says take 3 x 4mg per day. Donkeys).

teds

Forum Supporter
Yep no issues. I’ve ordered maybe 6x. Vic. No issues so far. To get cypro, ask for Periactin (the OTC name).. I’ve only ever seen it in 4mg though.

Back
Top Bottom