Benefits Of Pure Nicotine

Nicotine gum contains artificial sweeteners and other nasty chemicals. I googled 'buy pure nicotine' and found some interesting results.

Aleeri

I use Swedish snus (oral tobacco) which is pretty much as "safe" as it gets for using tobacco, long-term studies on it show little if any negative health effects. Men in Sweden also have among the lowest lung cancer rates in Europe because of snus use instead of cigarettes. We're very proud of our snus.

The thing with nicotine or tobacco from my experience is that you have to use it chronically to derive good benefits. If I use it only every once in awhile then it boosts cortisol and triggers a stress response too much. You have to let your body adjust to it so this stress response does not happen and you only derive the benefits it has on cognition and relaxation. It seems to be an adaptation thing similar to caffeine: Nicotine Is An Anti-Depressant And Reverses Learned Helplessness

For me this threshold is minimum 1mg per day, usually 2mg is perfect (2 pouches of snus). You then have to face the problem of possible addiction so not suitable for everyone. I used to smoke many years ago but I find that 1-3 snus per day is ok for me and I don't get crazy cravings and some days I can forget to take any. I haven't smoked or felt that I have to smoke in over 10 years and I been able to use snus on and off without problems.

OP
A

Aymen

Nicotine gum contains artificial sweeteners and other nasty chemicals. I googled 'buy pure nicotine' and found some interesting results.
chronically use is linked to insulin resistance, but i think using it once a month will help to get the benefits of nicotine form it

ddjd

i found this study about the benefits of pure nicotine protecting against some diseases :
Beneficial effects of nicotine. - PubMed - NCBI

i think nicotine gum or patch is a pure nicotine form , have you used it ?
ive been experimenting more with the nicotine drops and ive noticed how my eyesight goes from slightly blurry (i dont need glasses) to absolute PIN SHARP after taking just 1 or 2 drops nicotine.

also i notice other positive effects like my bloated belly goes completely flat.

Jsaute21

Yeah, Nicotine is the real deal lol. Just need to have PLENTY of fuel and opt for brands that don't use allergenic fillers (hard to find.) Its easy to get carried away and overdo, which one should be mindful of however.

Overall, it is as good of a metabolic booster as i have come across.

Wagner83

Yeah, Nicotine is the real deal lol. Just need to have PLENTY of fuel and opt for brands that don't use allergenic fillers (hard to find.) Its easy to get carried away and overdo, which one should be mindful of however.

Overall, it is as good of a metabolic booster as i have come across.
Do you combine it with diamant?

Jsaute21

Do you combine it with diamant?
Often times yes. Combines well with diamant, t3, caffeine or nothing lol besides good food. I am going to try and get off thyroid (and am noticeably in a better mood) since stopping. Using caffeine, nicotine, vitamins, diamant, cortinon etc. seem like better options.

Wagner83

Often times yes. Combines well with diamant, t3, caffeine or nothing lol besides good food. I am going to try and get off thyroid (and am noticeably in a better mood) since stopping. Using caffeine, nicotine, vitamins, diamant, cortinon etc. seem like better options.
Thanks. How does cortinon compare to pansterone in your experience?

Evgenius

ive been experimenting more with the nicotine drops and ive noticed how my eyesight goes from slightly blurry (i dont need glasses) to absolute PIN SHARP after taking just 1 or 2 drops nicotine.

also i notice other positive effects like my bloated belly goes completely flat.

What kind of nicotine drops are you using ?

OP
A

Aymen

nice to hear that .

Repas du soir

Please don't try nicotine gum, it's awful. The juices get to your stomach no matter how hard you try to avoid it, and it will make you feel nauseous. Snus or patches seem to be the best options.

tomisonbottom

Do you still do this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals