• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Beef Gelatin Taste Is Disgusting

geraldxy

So i am taking beef gelatin for a while now, maybe 1-2 weeks and my skin in my face started to glow and i feel oberall better. Since the beginning i drank it in my morning coffee and didn't notice the taste of it. But yesterday i tried the gelatin in cold water and the taste is just disgusting, like burned skin and hair. Since then i can't take this anymore and threw that gelatin away. Still i remember the taste and :grumpy::grumpy:

I'm planning to try hydrolized collagen now because i don't want to stop with gelatin. Is there any chance that collagen doesn't have this disgusting taste???

I had a similar experience when I was using gelatin but I don’t have it with collagen. The collagen seems fine and I don’t taste it and it doesn’t seem to have the endotoxins that gelatin has.

Dissolve it in hot milk and make a hot chocolate out of it..you can get extra gelatin from using Halal marshmallows as well.

That's how i consume it in the winter anyways