"Bad thinkers" - Why do some people believe conspiracy theories?

Mossy

Teachings by Gramsci
Interesting. I had not known of Gramsci before your mention of him. Right in line with that strategy.

Z

Zsazsa

AALOZj.jpg

Peatress

Send to all your complicity theorist friends

Jessie

I guess it depends on the conspiracy theory. There's a direct correlation between intelligence and conspiracy theories. People who believe in them, typically always have lower IQs and intelligence.

I'm not talking about stuff like extraterrestrial life. Which basically isn't even a theory anymore, or conspiracy. It's real. I'm talking about stuff like "lizard people" or flat earth. Also pretty much any of the antisemitic stuff. These are all generally dumb people, for a lack of a better term.

A lot of anti-vaxxers also tread on this fine line to be honest. Some have valid inputs, but I see a whole lot of BS from many of them. Especially mainstream conservatives.

Jessie

Which vaccines did you thrive on?
None?

I don't get vaccines. I didn't say they were good. I didn't say they were bad, either.

The heavy metal contamination in vaccines is troubling, and a genuine concern. Especially all the aluminum salts that are in many of them.

The dumb stuff is when people start talking about disease denialism. COVID obviously being the most recent example. But it happens in every case with pretty much any disease.

The Amish, for example, are notriously anti-vaxx. And their population unsurprisingly suffers from an increase risk in diseases that the general population is not prone to. 3rd world countries, that don't have the luxury of vaccination, are plagued with many nasty bugs the western world has eradicated.

If someone wants to sit down and explain the risks to vaccines, I'll listen. If someone wants to talk about disease denialism and depopulation, then I'm more inclined to walk away. There's obviously risks to any medical intervention, vaccines are no exception to this.

But if there was a secret government plan to kill everybody out, better to just remove all vaccines and boosters and let the infection rate rise.

Peatress

None?

I don't get vaccines. I didn't say they were good. I didn't say they were bad, either.

The heavy metal contamination in vaccines is troubling, and a genuine concern. Especially all the aluminum salts that are in many of them.

The dumb stuff is when people start talking about disease denialism. COVID obviously being the most recent example. But it happens in every case with pretty much any disease.

The Amish, for example, are notriously anti-vaxx. And their population unsurprisingly suffers from an increase risk in diseases that the general population is not prone to. 3rd world countries, that don't have the luxury of vaccination, are plagued with many nasty bugs the western world has eradicated.

If someone wants to sit down and explain the risks to vaccines, I'll listen. If someone wants to talk about disease denialism and depopulation, then I'm more inclined to walk away. There's obviously risks to any medical intervention, vaccines are no exception to this.

But if there was a secret government plan to kill everybody out, better to just remove all vaccines and boosters and let the infection rate rise.
So you don’t take vaccines and you are not dead yet somehow the Amish are suffering increasing risk of disease because they don’t believe in vaccines? If vaccines are so great why are you not having them? Which infections are prevented by vaccines?

Depopulation is not a conspiracy theory it is a fact. I have presented many documents and interviews on this forum which I will not repost. If you are interested start with 1974 Henry Kessinger report.

As for the third world countries their poor health can be blamed on evil foreign policies that prevents them from prospering. Improved sanitation improves health. Vaccines have been imposed on these countries and it has brought nothing but suffering and long term sickness.

Last edited:

Peatress

Jessie

A disturbing trend has been set to call anyone who questions governments/globalists an anti-Semite. This is a particularly vicious article by the Gates sponsored Guardian newspaper.

Neil Oliver's latest video

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p6Tn2opfEJtf/

That's probably because most people who talk about "globalism" is generally blaming it on some family (e.g. Rothchild). Or they co-opt stuff like libertarian economic theory, which was originally intended to address the faulty mechanisms behind fractional reserve banking causing the boom-bust cycles in the economy, and applying it to dumb stuff like a "Jewish banking cartel."

No need to make conspiracy theories about globalism when 600 years of capitalism explains the situation perfectly. People, or families, don't decide to become one of the "elites." People absorb those responsibilities based on their own aspirations, often times unknowingly or unaware of their own positions.

I urge people confused by this to read a book called "The Power Elite" by C. Wright Mills. In one book you'll learn more about how power and privledge actually works than a lifetime of listening to Alex Jones. The Power Elite - Wikipedia

Peatress

That's probably because most people who talk about "globalism" is generally blaming it on some family (e.g. Rothchild). Or they co-opt stuff like libertarian economic theory, which was originally intended to address the faulty mechanisms behind fractional reserve banking causing the boom-bust cycles in the economy, and applying it to dumb stuff like a "Jewish banking cartel."

No need to make conspiracy theories about globalism when 600 years of capitalism explains the situation perfectly. People, or families, don't decide to become one of the "elites." People absorb those responsibilities based on their own aspirations, often times unknowingly or unaware of their own positions.

I urge people confused by this to read a book called "The Power Elite" by C. Wright Mills. In one book you'll learn more about how power and privledge actually works than a lifetime of listening to Alex Jones. The Power Elite - Wikipedia
There is nothing anti-Semitic about Neil Oliver. I refuse to waste time proving I am not a name I am being called me rather than addressing the injustices being perpetrated by our government and the globalist.

Our government is lying about 3000 excess deaths per week and all everyone wants to talk about is who is a conspiracy theorist or an anti-semite. No thanks. Not doing that.

I don't listen to Alex Jones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals