ATP Supplement Stops Sweat Stink

ddjd

Myself and another member of the forum have noticed that after taking ATP as a supplement ( I use Swanson PEAK ATP and he uses cardenosine) that our sweat no longer has any odour.

I take 1 x 400mg capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

And my sweat normally really really stinks!

Anyone want to hazard a geuss as to how it's working?

Curiousman

Use a deodorant !:D

A.R

Have you noticed any other benefits from taking atp?

D

danishispsychic

if it stimulates blood flow / oxygen in blood- it may be working as a blood cleaner - general detoxification thing. it is sort of like when you drink liquid chlorophyll or take oxy caps- takes odors away ..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Anyone want to hazard a geuss as to how it's working?
From my observations bad sweat smell is from stress hormones.

lvysaur

Use a deodorant !:D

I don't think bacteria is the main problem. Deodorants work by killing bacteria, which prevents the bacteria from creating smelly compounds.

However, there's another layer of smell that I think is hormonal/pheromonal. It can change instantly when I eat a certain thing or do a certain thing, and I can have odorless sweat without deodorant.

benaoao

Anything that improves mitochondrial function will also yield the same effect

Less protein and fats and more fructose and carbs in my case and I have zero odor. I used to smell pretty musky. Always keeping in mind that I’m very insulin sensitive so supplementing may be a good idea in the first place

Also anecdotal, the smell seems to be associated with higher e2+DHT, or reworded less T, thyroid more hypo, the same usual suspects.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Just to follow up on this thread several years later! it seems the reason for my stinky/sulfurous sweat is an overburdened CBS enzyme.

ive recently discovered that taking regular B6 pyridoxine completely stops this stinky sweat problem.

and b6 is essential for helping CBS enzyme to process sulfur

I'm guessing the ATP somehow also helped take burden of my CBS issue and reduced my sulfur load.

LadyRae

Just to follow up on this thread several years later! it seems the reason for my stinky/sulfurous sweat is an overburdened CBS enzyme.

ive recently discovered that taking regular B6 pyridoxine completely stops this stinky sweat problem.

and b6 is essential for helping CBS enzyme to process sulfur

I'm guessing the ATP somehow also helped take burden of my CBS issue and reduced my sulfur load.
Hello, I just stumbled upon This thread as I have been reading everything relating to liquid chlorophyll. I'm always interested to hear people's opinions and experiences regarding body odor and sweating.

I'm not familiar with the CBS system... and I do eat beef liver, oysters, kidney/heart and occasionally "Energin", so I believe my "Bs" are covered...

For me, I will only get body odor if I'm eating something that I'm not digesting well. The moment I cut out the item, usually a processed item, (within a day) I still sweat normally but I never have to use deodorant... So- perhaps an endotoxin issue? It doesn't seem to matter if I'm in a period of high fruit consumption, or high protein consumption, as long as the foods are whole and unadulterated I will not get body odor....

My 17 year old daughter bought a bottle of liquid chlorophyll to see if it would eliminate her body odor, and even with just one tablespoon a day it has. So I have been sneaking a little myself.... But I normally don't get body odor so I'm not sure.... It sure does make me feel lively and alert, refreshed and energetic in a non-jittery, naturally alive way.

Explorer

On semen retention when I also had good sleep schedule I noticed at week 2 my sweat lost smell too, I could exercise but it just didn't smell, it was clean

I also have POIS post orgasmic illness syndrome which causes brain fog, fatigue, stuffy nose, red dry itchy irritated eyes etc. after an ejaculation

What could be the connection?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals