Are Our Brains Linked Somehow?

reality

This may seem a little out there but I have been thinking and wondering your thoughts.

it seems whenever I am less depressed and want to be more social, random old friends who I’ve made good connections with will some way contact me out of no where after long periods of no contact. I used to think it was coincidence, but it’s happened more than once now.
It’s like when I’m in better health and feel better, I will be contacted, like cuz we have made a deep connection they think of me and it sparks something in them

Anyone get what I mean and have any thoughts? Something similar to pheromones but on a neurochemical level

ThinPicking

This has happened in my life on too many occasions to dismiss.

At this point I'm reasonably sure humans and probably other animals can feel one another at a distance.

kyle

Part of friendship (well, all relationships) is shared rituals like at a certain times of year/week/month you would do ____ together.

If you are very close together, your friends would have similar anticipatory urges. If you have a regular social activity you just take for granted after a while.

Then when it stops do you think that anticipation goes away?

@reality @ThinPicking Did you and your friends do things together habitually? Like every spring you went to a music festival or something.

You both might think fondly about it and your friend calls. Then you might think 'thats weird, I was gonna call you.'

You might also think 'when Im happy people tend to reach out.'

But If youre depressed anticipation of that sort can give you a boost.

So of course we are linked, I dont think it is an ESP type thing though.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

I tried to rationalise it that way for years before it became to obvious to bear. It was a partial ego death to admit myself I couldn't explain it.

I can practically induce it by getting roasted on something empathetic like Phenibut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals