Anyone Taking Succinic Acid

Broken man

Equal amounts by volume must be pretty close to that ratio, because the magnesium carbonate only has a tiny to no amount left after reacting.

Another thing I noticed is most potent results are on an empty stomach. It speeds up bowel transit and makes a better formed cleaner stool. Wonder if that’s because it’s delivering the magnesium and succinic acid directly to the intestine and increasing ATP? If so its amazing that it takes so little. Only about 40mg of magnesium and 250 mg succinic acid. It’s probably one of the cheapest and most effective things I’ve tried with supplements.

It absolutely has removed chronic gut inflammation for me. Gut is perfectly flat now, except for the small layer of belly fat I still have. It’s really nice not having a protruding gut anymore and feel like most things digest well.
I tried IT but some magnesium Is still left undissolved...Will see how I Will react.

Nebula

I tried IT but some magnesium Is still left undissolved...Will see how I Will react.
I usually have a small amount undissolved too. It seems to dissolve better with only a small amount of water and boiling temperature for 30 seconds or so.

Last edited:

Vinny

Another thing I noticed is most potent results are on an empty stomach. It speeds up bowel transit and makes a better formed cleaner stool. Wonder if that’s because it’s delivering the magnesium and succinic acid directly to the intestine and increasing ATP? If so its amazing that it takes so little. Only about 40mg of magnesium and 250 mg succinic acid. It’s probably one of the cheapest and most effective things I’ve tried with supplements.

It absolutely has removed chronic gut inflammation for me. Gut is perfectly flat now, except for the small layer of belly fat I still have. It’s really nice not having a protruding gut anymore and feel like most things digest well.
Man! This is awesome!

Broken man

I usually have a small amount undissolved too. It seems to dissolve better with only a small amount of water and boiling temperature for 30 seconds or so.
Ye, can I ask you, why ONLY 40 mg of magnesium?

Nebula

Ye, can I ask you, why ONLY 40 mg of magnesium?
That’s about how much reacts with 250mg succinic acid (about 1/16 tsp) A little less than a 1/16 tsp of magnesium carbonate. I’m not sure if mega doses of succinic acid are a good idea, because it’s a chelator of good minerals too.

Doesn’t seem to be necessary for more either. Succinates seem to be a very good carrier of minerals into cells because it helps increase ATP.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Any updates?

OP
ecstatichamster
I’m taking about 400mg of succinic acid with magnesium, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine and niacinamide (100mg or s0) twice a day.

Not sure if it’s having an effect.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Cirion

These can take some time to build up.

Thanks for the update! :hattip

How long should B vitamins take to build up? I've been taking energin semi-regularly, although not every day since Haidut said every 5 days is enough, but maybe it's not in my presumably depleted case? In any case, I'm still struggling to chip away at my fatty liver despite adding eggs and energin to my diet and increasing total protein intake.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How long should B vitamins take to build up? I've been taking energin semi-regularly, although not every day since Haidut said every 5 days is enough, but maybe it's not in my presumably depleted case? In any case, I'm still struggling to chip away at my fatty liver despite adding eggs and energin to my diet and increasing total protein intake.
I have read it can take several months for the repletion and enzymes and stuff to get back working well. I think changes would start being seen much earlier though.

Cirion

Sounds like I should be using Energin literally every day then. At least until my symptoms start to improve. Someone who is already reasonably healthy might not need to take it every day.

OP
ecstatichamster
I have read you may need as much as 500mg of thiamine and 100mg to 200mg of niacinamide per day for months.

Kram

Sounds like I should be using Energin literally every day then. At least until my symptoms start to improve. Someone who is already reasonably healthy might not need to take it every day.
I was occasionally using Energin (trying not to overdo supplements) and wasn't noticing much. I decided to buy some Allithiamine (100mg + daily), R5P / Riboflavin (50 mg daily), Niacinamide (500mg daily), P5p / B6 (50mg daily), and biotin (20mg daily) and within 2 days, I feel some relief from a lot of mental symptoms (probably related to excess ammonia) and lactic acid build-up (heavy legs, fatigue). Not sure how sustainable this is but hoping improvements continue.

Cirion

I have read you may need as much as 500mg of thiamine and 100mg to 200mg of niacinamide per day for months.

So, time to buy a whole gallon of Energin and take a bath in it? :bath:

Last edited:

Sativa

Succinates seem to be a very good carrier of minerals into cells because it helps increase ATP.
Has anyone tried making the succinate form of other alkali metals eg, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium? (Using equivalent Carbonate forms etc)
Or perhaps even Caffeine succinate...

The succinate aspect might uniquely enhance/modulate the properties of those other alkali metals/caffeine...

Kray

I’m taking about 400mg of succinic acid with magnesium, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine and niacinamide (100mg or s0) twice a day.

Not sure if it’s having an effect.

Updates on succinic acid use? If one doesn't want the mess of mixing with MgCarb, would capsules of SA taken with Pellegrino or some other mineral water work as well?

Sativa

Updates on succinic acid use? If one doesn't want the mess of mixing with MgCarb, would capsules of SA taken with Pellegrino or some other mineral water work as well?
sure, succinc acid in 'free form' or salt form works equally well. Only difference is the acidity/pH of ingested product. Haidut uses succinic acid in his ATP product, not sure if free or salt form...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals