Buen dia!

elbatero

Stumbled upon this forum after hearing Danny Roddy's interviews with haidut. I'm currently a 4th year dietetics student, and am in awe of the contributions of Dr. Peat and subsequent free-thinkers who have been willing to challenge norms. This bioenergetic viewpoint of nutrition and biochemistry is light years ahead of what we are learning in school, and I plan to somehow introduce these views into the public while trying to avoid losing my license lol.

I've been introduced to these views a few years back, and it has taken some time for the brainwashing groupthink to leave my system, but I am persevering and slowly incorporating these ideas into my life. Every step I've taken has confirmed the validity of these ideas - in terms of feeling healthier and stronger.

I am enjoying reading through these posts, as it's so refreshing to be able to freely think about these things as compared to rote repetition of dietary dogma that falls so short in its ability to exploit the power that nutrition has for human health - and beyond!

I look forward to participating when I can ---- paz

tara

Buen dia elbatero!

Derok

saludos!!
well im chemical eng student myself approaching biochem...:D nice to have somebody interested in change his enviroment for the best!

bienvenido al foro !

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
[ref]elbatero[/ref], :welcome

elbatero said:
post 104984 This bioenergetic viewpoint of nutrition and biochemistry is light years ahead of what we are learning in school, and I plan to somehow introduce these views into the public while trying to avoid losing my license lol.
You, are awesome. :D
elbatero said:
post 104984 I look forward to participating when I can
I look forward to your participation. :cool:

See you around! :hattip

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals