Succinic Acid Dosage

NickC

Can anyone suggest what dosage should I take of Succinic acid and how often?

I am taking it in the hope that it might reduce suspected acetaldehyde toxicity and also detoxify Gylphosate.

ddjd

Can anyone suggest what dosage should I take of Succinic acid and how often?

I am taking it in the hope that it might reduce suspected acetaldehyde toxicity and also detoxify Gylphosate.
did you find out?

haidut

Forum Supporter
When asked over email, Peat suggested 200mg-250mg per dose, taken twice daily. The Russian online stores selling it in capsules also offer it in 200mg - 250mg doses per cap/tablet. Animal doses typically use doses equivalent to a human range of 800mg - 1,500mg daily but I find Peat 's suggestion to be enough to feel an effect.

mirc12354

Did anybody notice any fat loss from supplementation with succinic acid? How much did you use?

ddjd

When asked over email, Peat suggested 200mg-250mg per dose, taken twice daily. The Russian online stores selling it in capsules also offer it in 200mg - 250mg doses per cap/tablet. Animal doses typically use doses equivalent to a human range of 800mg - 1,500mg daily but I find Peat 's suggestion to be enough to feel an effect.
do you know if it is ok to take on an empty stomach? and could it cause copper deficiency if overused?

achillea

My bottle has a warning about wearing face and eye protection as it can cause severe damage!

What is this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals